Beyond My Expectation

Lisa continued to rub the medicine on him.

Jungkook turned his head to look at her, she was really so beautiful, her every move was tempting, and her indifferent and cold expression was particularly attractive, and she could easily make his heart beat faster. Although her pajamas were very conservative, The collar of her blouse was also high, he couldn't see anything, but he still found her seductive and charming.

Thinking of the scene of love making with her, there was a desire in his body to move around, and he couldn't help but miss her innocent and tender body, writhing under him.

"What are you looking at?" Lisa was uncomfortable with him staring at her so deeply.

"just looking at you." jungkook replied bluntly.

"I'm really curious, you have been in love with taehyung, and you have been in relationship with kai for three years, still you didn't had any intimacy with them? Why do you blush and shy away every time?! "

"Not everyone is as casual as you." Lisa glared at him in disgust. She didn't like to discuss these things especially with him.

"Your first kiss should be gone long ago, who was it for?" jungkook asked shamelessly.

"If you ask these questions again, I won't apply the medicine for you." Lisa stopped.

"Well, I won't ask then." jungkook turned his head, took an apple from the fruit bowl on the coffee table, and peeled it with a fruit knife. He then very skillfully, and quickly cut an apple, cutting it into small pieces with a fruit knife, he handed a piece to Lisa's mouth: "eat something."

"I won't eat." Lisa averted her face.

"Come on!" jungkook handed the apple slice directly to Lisa's lips.

"I'll do it myself." Lisa couldn't stop him, so she took the apple slice and put it into her mouth. At this moment, jungkook suddenly came over and bit the other half of apple piece which was left outside.

Lisa stopped moving, staring at him with wide eyes in shock, her heart beating very fast, how could he do this? 

"Yeah~~It's very fragrant." jungkook chewed the apple satisfied as if it were all right to do that and then handed the small sliced ​​dish to Lisa, "Do you want to eat it? Take it yourself." 

Lisa hesitated before she took a slice of apple again, and was just about to eat it, jungkook suddenly bit the apple slice in her hand and ate it bit by bit. 
Lisa was at a loss and said incoherently, "What are you doing?" 

Jungkook wants to kiss her, so he held her in his arms.

"Let go of me." Lisa frowned nervously, and pushed him hard with both hands. 

"You should get used to my closeness." jungkook grabbed her restless little hands on top of her head after making her lay gently on the sofa, and then gently cupped her cheek with the other hand, rubbed her lower lip with his thumb, "You don't want to have sex, I won’t force you, but it’s always okay to have some affection..." 

Lisa lowered her eyes and said nervously, "Please respect me, don't be like this, let go." 

"I respect you very much, so I just kissed." Jungkook’s voice was ambiguous, and he slowly leaned down, his cold lips were burned on lisa's forehead, and he moved slowly downstream along her brows and eyes. 

Lisa wanted to struggle, but he held her hands tightly above her head, unable to move at all, she could only close her eyes and silently accept his delicate kiss. 

After a long time, his kiss slowly moved downstream, biting her chin... 
Lisa twisted her body uncomfortably, and whispered with her only reason: "Don't be like this, let me go."