He Is A Devil

OMG! I was asleep and when I woke up, my notifications were blown up(I love to see that though, haha). So, I thought why not give you all an update before going to work. I know, many of you waited for this update, and many of you, couldn't sleep well. Sorry for making you all wait longer.

***

Jungkook hugged Lisa on the extended version of Lincoln. He looked at Lisa's unconscious and pitiful look. He felt so unbearable, but when he thought about her kissing taehyung, the murderous intent in his eyes surged again.

Jungkook stared at Lisa coldly. She was still asleep, her face was pale, there was a deep depression on her neck, and she was wearing a pink long dress, elegant and beautiful. In his eyes, how dazzling she looked…

Lisa was wearing a wedding dress when she left, but now she changed into a dress. He imagined that taehyung once occupied her, like a devil gnawing his brain, making him almost crazy.

Jungkook stared at her sadly, and murmured in pain, "Why did you do this to me? Why???"

"I..." lisa woke up, and stared at him nimbly.

"Did I make you unsatisfied? That's why you went into the arms of other men? Huh?" Jungkook’s roar was like a sudden thunder from the sky.

Lisa seemed to be laying on the empty ground, with nowhere to escape, nowhere to hide, only to endure his anger.

"Even if you have been touched by him, I will not let you go. You will be mine for your rest of the life, and you will never want to escape." jungkook was almost talking to himself, and as soon as his voice fell, he was anxious. He took off his pants.

Lisa looked at him in panic, shook her head, and whispered like a mosquito from her injured throat: "No, don't..."

"Why not? Why refuse me??? you were very cooperative when you were with him, right???" jungkook roared like thunder, like a crazy beast, murderous, and the anger in his chest once again rushed into his mind, making him angry.

He suddenly slapped Lisa severely, and after hitting her, he was shocked again, his hand trembling in the same place, looking at her in loss.

Lisa's face was turned, and desperate and painful tears flowed from her eyes. She was about to be tortured crazily by him.

Since he cared so much about her and taehyung's affairs, he also didn't believe her so much, then why don't he let her go? but instead he bound her to him to be tormented around?!

She hates him, hates him.

Jungkook shook for a few seconds, and the guilt light in his eyes passed by, but was quickly replaced by a bone-to-body cold light.

"Why are you crying? You are so reluctant to give it to me, but you are willing to give it to others? Huh?" jungkook roared and pressed her, his sharp teeth bit her body like a beast, as if to bite off her flesh, his hands pinched her hard, he wanted to plant his marks on her, he didn't want other man to even touch an inch of her skin. She bit her lower lip tightly and endured it, but her tears overflowed.

She was already powerless to struggle and could only be at his mercy.

His beastly kiss spread all over her body, with intense pain, like a wild beast eating its own food, she could feel his sharp teeth bite through her chest, and the blood slowly flowed coming out, with a warm body temperature, like a poison that corrodes all things. Wherever he goes, there is pain of bone-chewing, which hurts in her heart!

"No, don't..." Lisa could only repeat the words in a low voice.

Jungkook was even more annoyed when he heard it, and tortured her even harder.