She Was Alert Enough!

Lisa was clearly right in front of jungkook, a few meters away, but he didn't recognize her at all.

He only had the beautiful "Lisa" in his eyes, without her face, she was nothing in his heart.

The world likes good-looking things, but she has long lost her only advantage and has become a monster that everyone spurns.

How could she expect jungkook to recognize her?

Lisa covered her mouth with her hands, crying and trembling, her heart seemed to be torn completely.

"Lisa, Lisa..." jisoo supported her in a panic.

"This, this, this, what is going on?" seok jin walked over and looked at Lisa in a loss. He believed that this was the real Lisa, because she wore such a veil when she was taking care of jungkook in the hospital two years ago he had seen her disfigured face, and also because this Lisa had a pair of clear and transparent eyes. Which was her signature feature.

It's a pity that jungkook didn't have time to look carefully. If he saw her eyes, he would find that this was the Lisa he was thinking about all this years.

"You still ask us what's going on?" jisoo pushed seok jin in anger, "I want to ask you, why is there an exactly a same girl like Lisa? Who is that woman? Who is she?" jisoo yelled at jin.

"I don't know, I really don't know." seok jin shook his head in a panic, "I was also shocked, really..."

He hurriedly picked up lisa's fallen veil from the ground and handed it to Lisa, "Miss Lisa, let's make things clear."

Lisa couldn't hear him anymore, she felt dizzy, her eyes turned dark, she collapsed.

"Lisa..." jisoo panicked.

Seok jin originally wanted to send Lisa to the hospital, but jisoo knew that Lisa might not like that. She was already tensed about jae's condition. In addition, she had not slept all night last night, and she suffered such a great stimulation today. So she fell unconscious.

The two found a hotel nearby, opened a room, and took Lisa up for some rest.

Jisoo fed Lisa some glucose and patted her cheek. After a while, she finally woke up. Thinking of the scene in the restaurant just now, she cried in despair.

Jisoo also cried and couldn't say a word of comfort. Jungkook didn't recognise her, he passed by her but didn't realise she was lisa. Everyone said she was ugly. Like a monster.

Seok jin looked at the two woman crying sadly, he panicked, and didn't know what to do.

Jisoo hit him with a pillow and scolded him angrily: "It's all on you, all on you, you've been there a long time ago, and you should have found that woman long ago, why didn't you stop her?did you arrange that woman?"

"No, really not. How could I do that kind of thing?" seok jin explained anxiously, "I really didn't see that girl at the time. When you arrived, the president stared at the girl's back, I followed his gaze, and that's when I found out, but just when I was wondering, you've already arrived."

"What the hell is going on?" jisoo was almost mad, "Why is there a woman who looks exactly like lisa and appeared at that place at that same time? And, she clearly called Jungkook’s name. She is definitely pretending to be our Lisa. Who is she and what is she trying to achieve with this?"

"I don't know either, I want to clarify these problems too." jin grabbed his hair anxiously.

At this time, his phone rang, and it was jungkook.

Seok jin hurriedly said: "It's the president's phone number. Don't cry. First I will answer it and see what he says. Maybe he has discovered that girl is fake."