Grievances Of Past

Lee chae-rin walked out of the ward and wanted to discuss with choi seung-hyun about taking Lisa away, but overheard choi seung-hyun say to bambam: "When I promised you to let you save Lisa, what did you promise me in return? you forgot?"

"Dad, what time is it now? Why are you always holding on to these things?" bambam said annoyedly, "How could I avoid lisa like this?"

"The one who should've been saved has already been saved. Now you don't need to put yourself in." choi seung-hyun stared at him coldly, "I warn you, no matter what, you and Lisa can't be together, Don't even think about it."

"why……"

"Don't ask why, you promised me not to be with her at the beginning, so I let you save her. Now you can't go back on your own words." choi seung-hyun was very strong. "Even if you marry a civilian girl, even if you marry the one named Jisoo, you can't marry Lisa..."

"What's wrong with Lisa? Why do you have such a big prejudice against her?" bambam was anxious, "I don't want anyone except her. If you don't let me be with her, let me be a bachelor for the rest of my life. "

"Do you dare to threaten me like this???" choi seung-hyun drew awe-inspiringly, "You want to know why I don't let you be together, right? Well, I will tell you, because..."

Choi seung-hyun paused before he finished speaking. He saw Lee chae-rin standing not far away and quickly changed his words, "Because she is pregnant with another man's child, our choi family has a good face, so how could it be possible to raise a child for someone else?"

"dad……"

"bambam!" Lee chae-rin came over. Bambam looked back and saw her with embarrassment, "Aunt Lee, I am sorr..."

"I've heard what you said just now." Lee chae-rin looked at choi seung-hyun deeply while addressing to bambam, "Go and accompany Lisa. I'll talk to your father."

"Oh……"

"What do we have to talk about?" choi seung-hyun turned around and ignored her.

"Okay, then." Lee chae-rin said coldly, "bambam, please arrange it. I will take Lisa away now."

"What?" bambam was very anxious, "Aunt Lee, Lisa is so badly injured, how can she leave now?"

"bambam!" Lee chae-rin patted him on the shoulder and said sincerely, "I know you really care about Lisa, and I am very grateful to you for saving her, but I don't want to make you embarrassed or bother you anymore, and moreover Lisa doesn't want to stay here either, so you can arrange it?"

"Auntie Lee..."

"You don't need to block your breath with me." choi seung-hyun turned his head and said lukewarmly, "Although I don't approve of bambam being with your daughter but, something happened to your other daughter too. If you take lisa away now, how can you have the energy to protect her? In case something goes wrong again, bambam will worry again."

"Thank you for your reminder, I will think of a way myself." Lee chae-rin didn't want to ignore him, and urged bambam again, "Please, go and make arrangements."

"Lee chae-rin, why are you always so self-righteous?" choi seung-hyun suddenly drank annoyedly, "You will think of a way? What are you going to think of? If you have that much ability, your two daughters will not be like this. Didn’t you choose Kwon ji-yong resolutely at the beginning? Where did he go now? You are so busy here, what did he do?"

"That's my family business, what does it matter to you?" Lee chae-rin glared at him in disgust.

"Yes, you're right, it's none of my business." choi seung-hyun became angry. "If you want to go, then go, anyway I don't care whether you are alive or dead."