A Toast To Friendship!

Taehyung went to the President's Office after he left the meeting room. He stood in front of the full-length windows on the 29th floor and looked down proudly onto the bustling shopping street below. Three years ago, his own father had listened to kai's mother and chased him away to America. He had told himself then that he would stand here one day and announce to everyone that he was the real owner of Kim Corporation.

Therefore, when taehyung's corporation was established in the United States' market, he began to bribe the business traders in the country to damage Kim Corporation's business secretly. Actually, given his father's experience, the company wouldn't have gotten into this state in such a short time. But, he was too easily persuaded by women and handed the company to kai way too early. Kai wasn't capable enough either, hence taehyung had destroyed them easily.

Everything that happened today was in taehyung's plans, except for Lisa.

Taehyung's expression became severe again after he thought about Lisa as if someone had pierced a sharp poisonous thorn into his heart. The pain was unbearable.

"Knock, knock!" A knocking came from the other side of the door and right on the heels, a bodyguard reported respectfully, "President Albert, President Lee from Kwon Corporation is here and she said she wants to see you."

What was she doing here?

Taehyung was a little surprised and before he could react, the sound of frantic footsteps could be heard and the protests of the secretary, " Please wait a minute, President Lee. Let us report to President Albert first before..."

"Bang!" Lee chae-rin kicked open the door directly and walked straight over furiously. She swung her hand and gave taehyung a slap.

Everyone was shocked. Nobody was expecting this scene at all.

Taehyung's head was turned to a side and a bone chilling gleam flashed across his eyes. But, he said calmly, "Leave us now."

"Yes, yes." All the bodyguards and the secretary went out and closed the room's door.

Lee chae-rin swung her arm to give him another slap again when the door closed, but this time, taehyung caught her hand in time. He growled fiercely, "President Lee, I'm not holding this against you because you're lisa's mother. But, if you touch me again, I won't be so nice to you anymore!"

"Won't be so nice to me?" Lee chae-rin clenched her teeth and glared at taehyung, "How dare you say you are nice to me when you had raped my daughter?"

Taehyung was stunned. What was happening now? How did he become the rapist? It should be that bastard, jungkook.

"Kim Taehyung, are you thinking that lisa is unprotected because she didn't follow me? Let me tell you, you will pay for what you did today!!!" Lee chae-rin jerked her hand away and left in a fury.

Taehyung looked at her back with furrowed brows. He didn't explain because he didn't care about that woman's thoughts and neither did he believe that she would be able to punish him.

~*~

Lee chae-rin immediately made a phone call to her secretary when she got into her car-

"Hua, From this moment on, we are going to crush Kim Corporation."

"Errr..." The other party was stunned for a moment, and then instantly replied, "Yes!"

Hanging up she called her gynecologist.

"Dr. Im, get ready with some gynecology equipment and the morning-after pills. You are going with me to chungjeongno Neighbourhood."

"lisa rented a place at that Neighbourhood right? What happened to her?" the person on the other end of the call asked.