Maybe This Is His Retribution

Taehyung did not persuade Lisa again, he sighed deeply, and said sadly--
"Perhaps people like us can't have long-lasting love at all. The marriage of the previous generation directly affects the next generation. All of us gather by kind. You, me, jungkook, tzuyu, eunha, we all have lived in incomplete families. We all lack love, long for love, but don't understand love. That's why we bring so much harm to our own beloved. And you are the kindest, so you are always a victim! "

"Heh..." Lisa smiled and shed tears, "Yes, going back to ten years ago, when we first discussed the topic of love, we were just thirteen years old, it turned out that as early as that time, we had already predicted our fate."

"Lisa..." taehyung gently lifted Lisa's face, and said sincerely, "I didn't know how to cherish before, I failed you, and I have done so many things to hurt you. In the past two years, I understand that I have lost the most beautiful and precious thing in my life..."

"taehyung." Lisa interrupted him and said irritably, "I'm not in the mood to talk about this now, it's impossible for us."

"Let me finish, please." taehyung said solemnly, "I know that it is impossible for us. Since some injuries have been caused, they can no longer be wiped out. Even if the wound is healed, the scar will remain forever. I don’t expect you to forgive me, let alone to be with you. I just want to do my best to make up for you and protect you. Therefore, I want to tell you that as long as you need me, I will protect you!!!"

"Thank you..." Lisa hugged him moved.

This is so good, the love that was once missed is now converted into friendship.

"Even if we can't be lovers, we can be good friends, can't we?" taehyung gently stroked Lisa's long hair, "After all, we are the people who know each other best in the world."

"Yeah." Lisa nodded vigorously. Jungkook and bambam couldn't understand her. Only taehyung knew her too well, they knew each other since they were ten, and they have shared experiences. And emotions, he has always been the person who knows her the best.

~*~

Jungkook stood outside the intensive care unit, saw jae through the transparent window, with tears in his eyes.

His son, his poor son, such a small child, is so full of pipes all over his body, with needles in both hands, he was placed in a barn.

"Why is it like this? How can it be like this?? My child, how can he be tortured like this??"
Jungkook was trembling all over, and his emotions were like a bomb about to explode.

"president, don't be like this, calm down." seok jin cautiously persuaded, "The young master had a car accident before and had a bone marrow transplant. So now he needs to be under observation. The doctor said his condition is good now..."

"Quickly go and appoint the best doctor for me, go quickly—" jungkook roared anxiously.

"Okay, OK, I'll go right away." seok jin didn't dare to neglect, and was about to make arrangements.

Jungkook couldn't bear to watch any more, and hurriedly walked to Lisa's ward to find her. He wanted to discuss with her and transfer jae to a better hospital under the jeon family to give his son the best treatment.

Coming to the outside of lisa's ward, jungkook was about to knock on the door, but he heard someone crying from inside, and taehyung's comforting voice: "Lisa, stop crying, seeing you like this makes me really sad, you Don't worry, I will take good care of you and your son..."

Hearing these words, jungkook burst into a fierce anger, slammed the door open, and saw the scene before him, he was stunned.

Taehyung was sitting on the bed and hugging Lisa tightly, gently wiping her tears, Lisa was nestled in his arms wearily, and the two were intimate.