She's So Cruel

Okay, since many of you wanted one more update.
Here it is!
👀
***

Jungkook stayed up all night, his mind couldn't stop think about Lisa. Her figure, her beautiful face repeatedly flashed before his eyes, and the air was full of her breath...

Like a shadow, lingering.
Jungkook closed his eyes tightly, covered his forehead with his hand, and murmured: "Lisa, lisa..."

(a/n- I swear, my boy is whipped)

...

In the middle of the night, Lisa dreamed of jungkook again...

She dreamed that jungkook stood in the open wilderness and kept calling her name. She was standing a dozen meters away from him and clearly responded to him, but he couldn't hear her, he couldn't hear...

She was anxious and wanted to approach him, but her feet seemed to be nailed and couldn't move away.

At this moment, the sky suddenly slammed a deafening thunder, splitting a large gap in the ground, swallowing jungkook with a big mouth like a beast, and he fell into the abyss.

"No, no, jungkook. "

Lisa shouted in horror, awake violently, opened her eyes, there seemed to be Jungkook’s shadow in her vision, and her heart almost jumped out.

"Lisa..." bambam held Lisa's hand tightly and comforted her with pity, "It's all right, it's all right, it's just a nightmare."

Lisa gasped in panic, her whole body was trembling, cold tears slipped from the corner of her eyes, and her heart seemed to be beaten by a whip, very painful.

"Stop thinking about it, come and drink some water." bambam lifted Lisa up and fed her a little water.

Lisa was sweating profusely, laying weakly in his arms: "bambam, I had a nightmare just now, it was terrible..."

"Did you dream of jungkook again?" bambam asked softly.

"Yeah." Lisa nodded sadly, "I dreamed that he was calling me and I responded to him, but he couldn't hear him. Then he fell into the abyss..."

"You just think too much, that's why. Don't worry." bambam wiped the sweat from her forehead.

Lisa did not speak, but was crying silently. She felt very uncomfortable. Every time she dreamed of jungkook, her heart hurts for a long time.

"Don't think about it, go to sleep, you can leave the hospital tomorrow." bambam helped Lisa to lay down, turned off the wall lamp, and patted her arm gently.

"I'm afraid." Lisa held bambam's hand, "can I borrow your hand to hold?"

"No problem, the most important thing is to borrow and repay." bambam laughed jokingly.

"Haha..." Lisa also smiled, holding his hand tightly, closing her eyes and continuing to sleep, treating bambam's hand as Jungkook’s hand, giving herself a sense of security.

~*~

The climate in damyang is changeable. It was sunny yesterday, but now it is drizzling.
Today is the day when Lisa is discharged from the hospital, and bambam drove Lee chae-rin's car to pick them up.

Lee chae-rin helped Lisa to get into the car, while holding jae in her arms. Jisoo held an umbrella for them. Bambam was also holding the umbrella for himself.

The two maids followed and carried things. It was the first time they saw baby jae, and they really liked him. He was sweet and cheerful.

After getting in the car, aerum said excitedly: "Little jae is so beautiful, as cute as an elf, he must be a handsome man when he grows up."