Constant Reminders

"Just now..." Hao-yu looked at her with a smile, "Don't worry, I didn't eavesdrop your phone call, I just walked over when you hung up."

"I didn't mean that." jennie felt ashamed of her narrow-mindedness, "I just feel that I am ugly, crying like this."

"you are not ugly." Hao-yu shook his head, "The girl who was hurt by love but she tried to protect that love even in the critical moment, without caring for her own feelings can never be ugly."

Jennie raised her lips and said sadly: "Unfortunately, not every man knows how to cherish."

"It's his loss that he doesn't cherish you." Hao-yu smiled and deliberately eased the atmosphere, "but which girl does not encounter a scumbag when she is young? I am sure you will find a good man soon."

"Haha..." jennie smiled softly and said sincerely, "oppa hao-yu, thank you very much. At this time, you are the only one who has been with us!"

"I'm your future brother-in-law, I'm almost a family, you don't need to say these formal words to me." Hao-yu patted jennie on the shoulder cordially, "No matter what happens, brother-in-law will guard you."

"Yeah." jennie nodded gratefully, sincerely thinking that Hao-yu is a good man, he definitely would'nt be the man behind tonight's incident.

"Right, where's unnie?" jennie asked.

"She has been guarding aunt last night, and now she is unwell, I let her go to rest." Hao-yu said thoughtfully, "You haven't slept all night, and you are not in good spirits. Go to bed, and have me here to guard aunt."

"I'm fine, I'm not tired." jennie did not forget Lisa's and taehyung's constant reminders. Even if what they said is not necessarily true, it is always good for her to be careful. Now her father is negotiating the case at the police station. Although there are a lot of bodyguards guarding here, but without a family member, she is still a little worried.

Hao-yu did not continue to persuade her, but said carefully: "Then you can rest outside the guardianship room for a while. I will ask them to prepare some breakfast for you. You will have the energy to guard your mother when you eat something."

"okay, thank you."

...

Jennie came to the intensive care room. Mr. Im arranged a lot of bodyguards here. They stood almost every two meters. All the medical staff had been strictly deleted and selected. If it weren’t for receiving calls from Lisa and taehyung, jennie never thought that anyone would dare to attack her mother at this time.

Hao-yu poured a glass of warm water for jennie, and said, "I'll go see your sister, and I'll come over and guard auntie with you later."

"Okay." jennie watched Hao-yu leave, took a sip of warm water, thought of taehyung, and her heart was very depressed.

Taehyung and Hao-yu were unfortunately worlds apart from eachother. Her sister's boyfriend was considerate and kind while her boyfriend turned a blind eye to her.

It's fine to be indifferent and ruthless, and to say that there is a problem with others, but she was more afraid that taehyung made that call to her just to please Lisa.

It's chilling to think about it.

...

Hao-yu came to the ward on the first floor upstairs. Nayeon sat on the bed in a daze. The tears on her face hadn't dried yet. Seeing him come in, she cried again: "I can't sleep, I feel so sad, Mommy is hurt indirectly because of us. If she has any shortcomings, I will never forgive myself for the rest of my life."