Is He Jealous?

Perhaps she was not suitable for a new environment. Lisa was very tired, but couldn't fall asleep, she asked jisoo to stay and read with her.

She was fortunate to have jisoo with her all the way. No matter what happened to Lisa, jisoo always took care of her staying by her side. Although rosé and the two of them grew up together, Lisa and jisoo were more closer.

Jisoo has always been very active and can't sit still. Lisa is reading a book, and jisoo is playing ipad next to her, and time goes by quietly and comfortably.

~*~

Jungkook called on tzuyu's phone going back in the study room, and the phone operator told him that she was not in the service area. After reading the text messages, tzuyu sent him more than a hundred text messages for more than ten hours. The content reflected her anxiety. She was worried that jungkook will no longer care about her after getting married, and worried that he will fall in love with his new wife.

Tzuyu's personality is sensitive and fragile, and a little autistic, always sentimental.

Jungkook was very worried. In desperation, he had to call jeongyeon. The phone prompted to shut down. His brows wrinkled tightly. What was going on? Did something really happen to them?

While thinking about it, the old master jeon called, and jungkook immediately answered the call: "Grandpa!"

"You let tzuyu to go to the United States?" Old master jeon asked straightforwardly.

Jungkook was stunned for a moment, and asked in astonishment, "tzuyu returned to the United States?"

Could it be that the phone can't get through, because she must be on the plane now.

"It seems that you don't know it." Grandpa jeon said solemnly, "if it's not you who asked her to come back then I'll take care of this."

"Grandpa, what are you going to do?" jungkook was anxious.

"There may be other reasons for tzuyu to return to the United States. She will not ruin my wedding. She has her freedom. You have no right to interfere where she wants to go. That's Extreme."

"Is it extreme or she is extreme?" Old master jeon yelled angrily, "tzuyu is my granddaughter, she is also our jeon family's child, I do love her, but this forbidden love between you two is a No, the reason why I prevent you from being together is for your good. If you really wait until a big mistake is made, everything will be too late."

"but……"

"No." Old master jeon warned strongly, "I have been looking forward to a great-grandson for many years. I used to arrange so many marriages for you and you refused them all. Now you and lisa are developing very harmoniously. I will never allow other people to ruin this wedding!"

With that, the old master jeon hung up the phone directly.

Jungkook was holding his phone tightly, his face pale with anger, thinking, tzuyu really make people worry. He obviously asked her to wait for him in seoul, why didn't she listen? As long as he marries Lisa, grandpa will relax, and then he can be together with her, but she just can’t hold back her breath, if she angers grandpa, then things can get even more worse.

Grandpa has been very strong since jungkook was young and always has the control of current situation. He knows almost all whereabouts of jungkook. In order to ensure the smooth progress of this wedding, he also let people monitor Tzuyu's whereabouts, so when tzuyu decided to come to the United States, grandpa jeon was the first to know that. In order to completely solve the worries of the future, he would definitely send tzuyu far away so that jungkook would never be able find her.