Eager To Live A Peaceful Life

Are you all ready to enter the new phase in this story?

And there is going to be a new entry, any guesses? 👀

***

When Lisa woke up, she subconsciously touched the pillow next to her, but it was empty. She opened her eyes and saw that there was no one next to her. She felt a little lost. Suddenly she found a piece of paper pressed under a pillow and she took a look. It was from jungkook, of course: "Lisa, I have gone to the company, I will try to finish my work early, wait for me! And don't forget to eat something. I love you."

Those simple words warmed Lisa's heart like sunshine. A happy smile was raised on her lips, she pressed the note on her lips and kissed it, and then put it in her notebook and clamped it up. She wanted to collect everything that jungkook has given her, including these little notes.

Lisa rolled over, raised her hand and rubbed her eyes, feeling something on her finger, she opened her eyes, there was an extra ring on her ring finger.

She was stunned, staring at the ring for a long time, with a warm smile on her lips.

Jungkook always did this, he always likes to surprise her silently. He always wore their wedding ring and never took it off, which represented his dedication to this relationship.

After so many things, Lisa is also very eager to live a peaceful life, but she always feels anxious. She always feels that her life is too rough and her happiness is too short. Maybe one day in the future it will be lost inadvertently...

She is afraid of encountering such a situation again, the feeling of loss, frustration, and pain will make her feel desperate and collapse.

So she always said to herself that if her heart is not moved, it will not hurt but feelings are always difficult to control. Even if she tries to restrain her heart, since jungkook treats her well, she will still be involuntarily tempted.

Maybe that's the case with feelings. It's not clear, it can't be arranged, it can't be planned.

Thinking of this, Lisa sighed deeply. She thought, maybe she really shouldn't think too much, it's right for a family to stay together.

Today, she was going to the university to register the enrollment information. Lisa got up with an incredible amount of soreness within her body, still she dragged herself out to wash and when she was about to change her clothes, she looked at herself in the full length mirror, her entire body was covered with red bruises. If she goes out wearing something normal then, surely people at university will think she was abused.

"Jungkook!" she sighed wearily.

She then simply chose a red turtleneck top and a black skinny jeans to hide all those marks.

...

Lisa went to the nursery to see jae. He was still sleeping. She did not disturb him and left in a hurry.

On her way out, she found many maids staring at her peculiarly and some were even giggling looking at her. Lisa avoided meeting their eyes and walked straight out because she knew they might've heard something, last night....

When she walked out of the villa, seok jin had already prepared his car and waited at the door. Seeing her coming out, he immediately opened the door: "Young lady please!"

Hearing this long-lost name again, Lisa felt a strange feeling in her heart: "How do you know I'm going out?"

"The president told me to wait for you here before leaving." seok jin said with a smile, "He said that you are going to the university to register the admission information today, so he told me to accompany you."