A Birthday Present!

Here is the last one before I sleep👀

I don't want to make you guys wait, so...

***

"it's okay, you can go to bed early when you finish blowing the candle..."

Taehyung paused before he finished speaking he watched Lisa's face which was all red, and her attractive thick lips were charming and exuding endless charm, making his heart beat.

A fire rushed up from the depths of his body, burning his blood, making him hot and restless. He pulled off his tie and looked at Lisa with scorching eyes, and asked with a dull voice, "Lisa, are you okay?"

"I'm so dizzy, I want to rest, where is the room?" Lisa stood up, clutching her forehead.

Just after taking a step, she almost fell to the ground. Taehyung held her on time.

Lisa fell softly into his arms and said dazedly, "taehyung, I may be drunk. I don't think I can blow candles, I'm going to rest..."

"Okay!" taehyung looked at Lisa affectionately, and then hugged her sideways before walking into the room, and just kicked the door close. He couldn't wait to hug her.

He rolled her onto the bed.

Taehyung pressed himself on Lisa intimately, holding her face in both hands, staring at her scorchingly.

For a long time, he closed his eyes and kissed her on the forehead like she was his everything.

This perfect touch deeply seduced the desire in his body, and the gentle kiss spread on her face like a drizzle, from the eyes, nose, cheeks, to the round earlobes...

Taehyung closed his eyes, gently rubbed her ears with his thin lips, and said affectionately in her ears: "Lisa, do you know? That year I drew a house on paper and said I would give it to you in the future, I wanted to build a fairy-tale castle for you, but there was also something else I wanted so badly, I wanted to marry you, no I want to marry you..."

He hugged Lisa tightly, so tight that he couldn't get any tighter, his thin, slashed lips rubbed with affection on her delicate lips, and he whispered obsessively, "Lisa, do you know how much I love you? I can give everything for you, including my life! Three years ago, I was a bastard, and I didn’t know how to cherish you, but after separation, whenever I was in bed with other women, all I thought about was, you, only you. Lisa, I don’t want to be your friend, I want to be your man, the only man in your life. Lisa, Lisa, my Lisa..."

Taehyung murmured, and kissed Lisa with emotion, fiercely and it was wild, urgent and eager, with his arms around her waist tightly, hugging her tightly in his arms, as if the next second is the end of the world, and he urgently wants to become one with her at this moment.

Lisa was drunk and unconscious, completely unaware that she was in danger, but her body was instinctively resisting.

Her brows condensed tightly, twisting her body uncomfortably, her hands weakly pushing against his chest, trying to push the heavy object away, but it didn't make any difference.

Taehyung kissed deeper and deeper, and the kiss became more intense. Desire, like a ignited flame, began to burn, and the atmosphere gradually became thicker. The intense kiss moved from Lisa's lips to her chin and neck, and his hands could not wait to undo her clothes, revealing a white suspender lace vest.

He stopped kissing her, placed his arm on her shoulder, looked down at her condescendingly, and then looked at her tender and attractive body. His throat was dry, and he was squirming slightly, and one hand that was trembling, stretched out to her plump and pretty breasts cautiously, like touching a fragile treasure, gently stroking it through the clothes.