Pervert

She was Lee chae-rin, the biological mother of Lisa and Eunha, and the current Executive President of Kwon Corporation, a reputed career woman in Port Capital. People in both the political and business world respected her. She was very well-maintained. She looked like she was only in her thirties when she was already in her forties. She looked more like Eunha's sister instead of her mother.

"Aunt Lee!" Kai, Rosé and Jisoo all greeted Lee chae-rin. Even jungkook greeted her politely, "Auntie!"

"You all are here today." Lee chae-rin removed her shades and greeted everyone with a smile.

When compared, Lisa resembled her more than her sister, especially the pair of clear and attractive eyes that emanated the same stubborn charm.

Lee chae-rin's gaze swept over jungkook and kai, finally landing on Lisa. "How are your injuries?"

"Thank you for your concern, I will survive!" Lisa stared at her coldly and said to kai, "Since they need to take care of VIPs, we shall not hold them up. Let's go."

She began to walk out after saying that.

Lee chae-rin lowered her gaze with a peaceful expression. This type of situation had happened so frequently for the past ten years that she had already gotten used to it.

Eunha pursed her lips and smiled sarcastically, as if Lisa's behaviour was laughable.

"Lisa!" Kai went after Lisa and stopped her. "Our wedding is in just two days. If we don't take the pictures today, the photos will not be ready in time. Don't you wish to have a wedding photo on our wedding day?"

"That's right, lisa. Rosé and I took a day off to accompany you for your photoshoot and we have to choose our bridesmaid's dress too. We won't be able to make it tomorrow." jisoo tried to talk her out of it too.

Rosé didn't speak and just looked at Lisa quietly. She was always on Lisa side and she would support her no matter what decision she made.

Lee chae-rin walked to Lisa, looked at her and smiled, "I didn't turn off the engine of my car. I only came to tell Eunha something and I will go after that. You don't have to avoid me. Eunha will be going out for her outdoor shoots so she also will not be in your way. You guys can take your photos here."

"You people are the Supreme VIP and we are just regular customers. If you are talking about obstruction, it should be us obstructing you." Lisa curled her lips into a cold smile. "How dare poor civilians like us compare ourselves to you aristocrats of the society's elite?"

"Lisa, you're already going to get married, why are you still so immature?" Lee chae-rin smile was gone and her eyebrows were furrowed slightly.

"How could I be mature when my mother has abandoned me?" Lisa glared at her angrily.

"It's enough, Lisa. Isn't it meaningless to do this everytime we see one another?" Eunha finally couldn't take it anymore.

"Meaningless? My life had been meaningless from the day she drove my dad to his grave." Lisa tone became cold and severe. "I have said don't appear before me again, Lee chae-rin. Or I might not be able to control my reactions to you. You have already avoided me for years, why can't you continue doing that?"

"Crazy. Is this your shop? Why can't my Mommy..." Lee chae-rin glared at Kwon Eunha before she could finish her words. She looked absolutely furious but she dared not uttered another word.

"It's fine. I'll go." Lee chae-rin had maintained her cool the whole time. She lifted her gaze and said to Kai, "Take good care of her!"

Then, she turned and left.