This Time I Let You Go

My threatening really worked it seems😂
So, here is another one👀

***

"Humph!" rosé smiled coldly, "hypocritical!"

"If I expose your story in front of taehyung, guess what will happen to you?" Lisa raised her eyes and looked at her.

"You, what do you want?" rosé's face changed immediately.

Lisa sat on the sofa elegantly: "If I point out your adultery in front of taehyung, he will definitely say that you seduce him, and then in order to prove that he is sincere to me, he will drive you away unfeelingly. And promise me that he will never see you again..."

"Why are you doing this?" Rosé jumped off the bed, and angrily grabbed Lisa by her collar, "You already have jungkook and bambam, why do you have to fight with me for taehyung? Having said that, you no longer love him, why do you want to take him away..."

"I don't want to take him away, he wants to pester me." Lisa interrupted her, "I want to go, I want to stay away from him, but I can't go. Unless someone helps me!!!"

Rosé was stunned, looked at her in a daze, and then reacted for a while: "Now I understand, you said so much around the corners, because you want me to help you get out of here!!!"

"You are so smart, you deserve to be my friend." Lisa smiled with satisfaction, sighed, and said seriously, "Rosé, in fact, after so many things, the relationship between me and taehyung has long since changed. He has also changed. He now treats me more  possessively and has a desire to win me. He doesn’t want to admit that he lost to Kai and jungkook, so he deliberately brought me to his side. If I really leave, after a year or a half, taehyung will slowly forget me, and during this time, if you stay by his side to accompany him and comfort him, his mind will slowly be transferred to you."

Hearing these words, Rosé's eyes became messy. She shook. Yes, she watched taehyung and Lisa walk along, and watched their feelings change step by step. She knew that Lisa spoke very well.

Taehyung's feelings for Lisa right now are not as simple as it was at the beginning. With too much utility, he is just not reconciled.

As long as Lisa disappears, he will naturally fall in love with her.

After thinking about it, Rosé stared at Lisa suspiciously: "Do you really want to leave?"

"Yeah." Lisa nodded heavily. "We are all women. You should see that I have no love for taehyung. Now, the person I love is jungkook. I want to return to America to find him."

When she said the last sentence, Lisa's voice choked. It turned out that she unknowingly said her real feelings which she had suppressed for so long.

Although she used this to deceive rosé so that she can help her, But somehow she knew it was the true desire deep in her heart. She can't lie anymore that whatever she said just now was nothing but a fact.

"I've seen it a long time ago. You are a masochist. Jungkook treated you like that but you still fell in love with him!" rosé gave her a scornful look, and then said, "Okay, I promise to help you leave. Since, you have come to me, you must have definitely figured out a countermeasure? Let's talk, what should I do?"

"You really know me very well." Lisa said in rosé ear, "Tonight, you put on my clothes and pretended to be me sleeping on my bed, and then..."

"But in this way, taehyung will know that I deliberately let you go." Rosé resolutely opposed, "When the time comes, he will hate me to death, and he will blame me."