Just A False Alarm

Since you wanted an update, you got it😉

Enjoy 💋

***

Taehyung learned the news of Lisa's miscarriage the next day, and his mood was not as relaxed as expected, but it was more heavier.

He knows Lisa too well. She cares so much about family affection, so much about the child, and she was even willing to sacrifice her own happiness for the child. Now that the child is gone, she must be very hurt and desperate.

She is so fragile and helpless right now, but he is not by her side, and she has to face that demon jungkook alone.

Taehyung felt very guilty. He even thought that if he stopped jungkook that day, maybe nothing would've happen. Lisa wouldn't have undergone miscarriage. But when he thought about it, what should happen would happen sooner or later.

With jungkook's personality, he would've never allowed taehyung to take lisa away and the blood debt that night could not be avoided.

Thinking of this, taehyung felt a little comfort in his heart. He wanted to go to jeonvilla and desperately wanted to take Lisa away.

However, Irene persuaded with earnest words: "Master, now the situation in their family is not good, and everyone's mood is very depressed. This incident is caused by you. If you rush to claim Miss Lisa, not only president jungkook, Even grandpa jeon will be angered."

"You are right." taehyung frowned, "I haven't thought about these problems, but I really don't want to wait any longer. I can't imagine how Lisa spends every minute and every second in that hell. I must take her away as soon as possible."

"Master, stay calm. President Jungkook killed his own child. Miss Lisa and him will never look back. Sooner or later, she will return to you. Now there is more important things waiting for you to solve..." irene Significantly added, "If jisoo wakes up to expose the truth, all the heads will point to you. Not only will Miss Lisa suspect you, but the jeons will not let you go."

"You're right..." taehyung squinted, "I asked you to investigate jisoo's whereabouts. Have you found it?"

"Not yet, but I doubt it's bambam." irene said thoughtfully.

"bambam?" taehyung asked.

"what do you think about him?" irene said, "Miss Lisa has only three friends, rosé, jisoo, and bambam. For rosé to take jisoo away is absolutely impossible, so bambam..."

Taehyung pursed his lips, "I always thought he was not that capable, but last time when we investigated his information there were many mysterious things about him. It seems that he should have rescued Jisoo."

"Then should I check again?" irene asked.

"Well, you continue to investigate." taehyung nodded, "However, if bambam really saved jisoo, he should show up soon. From a certain point of view, he should belong to the same front as me. We both don't want lisa to be with jungkook, so if he rescued jisoo, I shouldn't worry that much."

"But, if he cures jisoo and finds out the truth, won't he expose your lie?" irene said thoughtfully.

"jisoo is hurt so badly now, so she won't be well for a while. When she is really cured, the matter will be a foregone conclusion. What's more, we still have time for everything." taehyung concluded.

"That's right." irene nodded, "master, I will investigate about bambam's information again and I will report to you if I have any news."

~*~