This War Has Just Started

The Im sisters and Hao-yu sent Ms. Winnie to the hospital for rescue.

Jungkook was taken away by the police. Seok jin escorted Lisa home, and the two policemen followed them to jeinvilla to record a statement.

What Lisa is most worried about right now is Winnie's injury. If Ms.Winnie is just ordinarily injured, jeon Family can resolve with Im Family privately. In case of life danger, the consequences would be disastrous.

Although the jeon family's wealth is huge, the Im family is definitely not easy to mess with. What's more, the Im family is a family of political circles. Ms. Winnie's parents are all high-ranking political officials in the United States. However, if Ms. Winnie has any shortcomings, jungkook prison judgement cannot be avoided.

Seok jin didn't dare to neglect such a big incident, and immediately called Old master jeon who was far away abroad, but Old master jeon was in poor health recently and was undergoing treatment, so seok jin had to tell Old master's personal assistant, Eunho, to inform jungkook's condition to Old master jeon.

That night, Lisa hurriedly urged seok jin after recording her confession to the police: "seok jin, you should go to the hospital to see how Ms. Winnie's injury is. Let me know as soon as there is any news."

"Yes, I see." seok jin nodded and walked out hurriedly.

Looking at his back, Lisa suddenly remembered an important thing, and immediately stopped seok jin: "Wait a minute."

Seok jin looked back at her: "Young lady, what else do you want to tell me?"

Lisa solemnly reminded: "You send someone to stare at the hospital secretly. Don't let any suspicious person approach Ms. Winnie. In case someone wants to frame jungkook and kill Ms. Winnie during the treatment, then we really couldn't stop the disaster."

"That's right." seok jin suddenly realized, "Tonight's matter is obviously directed at the president. If that person really wants to harm president, he will most likely take Ms. Winnie's life. But the Im family is full of hostility towards jeons now and they are even taking precautions against jeons, I worry that I will not be able to get close to Ms. Winnie's ward at all. I just don't know who is behind this. If it is someone who is very close to the Im family, then we are really in trouble."

"He is most likely to be Hao-yu." Lisa frowned, "You send someone to investigate his details."

"I've been investigating it a long time ago, but I still haven't found any clues." seok jin said, "Well, let me go to the hospital first, and find a way to talk to Mr. Im. You can take a good rest at home and pay attention to safety."

...

Seok jin is gone, Lisa is still uneasy. Although there are many bodyguards in the house, but these is no jungkook. She feels very insecure, as if crisis is perilous, and something may happen at any time.

After tossing all night, it was almost dawn, Lisa took a bath, changed her clothes and sat on the bed thinking about tonight's affairs, and began to discover many flaws...

The first call, although it was clearly from jennie's phone number, the voice was indeed somewhat different, and she was stunned when she reached near taehyung's car. It was obvious that someone set a trap to deliberately lead her over, to create a series of illusions to confuse jungkook and jennie.

The sudden ringing of her phone interrupted Lisa's thoughts. She recovered, and took out her cell phone from under the pillow. The call was from taehyung, thinking about tonight, Lisa's heart was very uncomfortable. Although everything was a misunderstanding, she and taehyung were laying together on the bed with minimal clothings, and they did have skin-to-skin contact that time. It would only be strange if jungkook was not angry. She didn't want to have a relationship with taehyung anymore so she hung up his call.