He Feels Tired

'This book is going to test your patience' when I say this, you guys have to believe it. Damn, you all are expecting too much to happen too quickly, which is not possible at all😭😭

Guys, this book will consist more than 200 chapters. So don't expect happiness too soon. Y'all are already losing your patience I don't know how you guys will take upcoming twists.... I am feeling stressed for y'all.

Now I can't even say enjoy, lmao.

***

After jungkook left, Lisa went on to sleep again, and did not wake up until 12 noon, after that she took a bath, changed clothes, and went downstairs for breakfast.

Tzuyu stayed in the room today. She was afraid and didn't dare to mess with Lisa again.

Jungkook came back at 6 o'clock in the evening. He came back very early today, and seok jin still carried a delicate box in his hand.

"Where is she?" jungkook asked Donna as soon as he entered the door.

"Miss Lisa is in the medical room." Donna replied respectfully.

"Tell her to come out." jungkook stretched out his arms, and the servant immediately removed his windbreaker.

"Yes." donna quickly walked to the medical room and called Lisa.

Lisa walked out, looked at jungkook anxiously, and asked softly, "What's the matter?"

"Half an hour, put on this dress, dress up, and get ready to go out." jungkook pointed to the box in seok jin's hand and then sat down on the sofa in a flash, and took the ice wine from the servant.

"Where to go?" Lisa was a little surprised. This was the first time for jungkook to take her out.

"At the banquet, you are about to see taehyung, are you very happy?" jungkook raised his eyebrows and stared at her coldly.

Lisa gave him a white look, took the box handed by seok jin, and was about to go upstairs. After just two steps, she asked in confusion, "Why are you taking me?"

He has never taken her to any formal occasions. Why did he take her there today? The last time their wedding was done like that, wouldn't he be afraid of others making jokes?

"Grandpa asked it." jungkook took a sip of wine, his tone a little impatient.

Lisa didn't say anything, and took the clothes upstairs.

Back in the room, Lisa opened the box and took a look. This is a pure white evening dress. The style is somewhat conservative, but it is beautiful and elegant. The back is decorated with a hollow pattern, a deep V-neck, and a placket. The decorations are all inlaid with real broken diamonds. There are hundreds of them. The skirt of the lower body is made of rare snow silk, thin and elegant, like a white cloud.

Lisa can tell at a glance that this dress is not only valuable, but also a collection of the famous Italian designer Roberto. It is not available for ordinary people. Even her family members have to book in advance, where did jungkook  get this dress?

"What are you doing in a daze? Change clothes quickly." Jungkook’s unhappy voice came.

Lisa was startled, clutching her chest, frowning and saying, "Why are you walking without a sound?"

Jungkook gave her a white look, closed the door, took out a set of clothes from the closet, and changed it in front of Lisa.

Lisa observed his suit, which was also designed by Roberto. She was surprised and asked, "Do you have friendship with Roberto?"