A Cheat

Lisa fell to the ground in shock, and her mind was blank. There was a searing pain, like something was torn, coming from her lower body, reminding her of what had just happened. It was like a dream. She could not believe that it had really happened.

“lisa!” Jisoo, who had just finished changing her clothes, hurried over and was shocked to see Lisa's dishevelled clothes and pale face. Jisoo quickly helped her up. “What happened to you?”

“I’m okay.” Lisa came back to her senses, and hurriedly lowered her head, not daring to let people see her in this state.

“rosé said that your period came. I happen to have sanitary napkins with me. I’ll help you to the toilet.”

Jisoo supported Lisa and they walked towards the toilet. When they reached the stairs, they happened to see jungkook hugging Eunha's waist and heading outside. A large group of people were escorting them. They were about to go to the beach to take outdoor photos.

Eunha's face was filled with happiness and she smiled sweetly, as she held onto Jungkook’s arm intimately.

Jungkook’s mannerisms were refined, and he had a faint charming smile on his lips. He looked just like a blissful bridegroom. Nobody knew what he had done just now.

Lisa glared at him loathingly and thought to herself, “jeon jungkook, just you wait!!!”

Although Lisa's wedding gown was not as luxurious and elegant as Eunha's wedding gown, it was simple and beautiful and perfectly complemented her exquisite figure. With light makeup applied, and her soft long hair let down, the Lisa in front of the mirror was unbelievably stunning.

Jisoo gushed effusively, “Oh my God, lis, you’re so beautiful!”

“lisa has always been beautiful, but it’s just that she usually doesn’t like dressing up.” rosé smiled as she looked at lisa in the mirror.

“baby, you’re so beautiful!” kai hugged Lisa's waist from behind and kissed her shoulder softly. “It is my greatest blessing to be able to marry you!”

Lisa's mind was a complete mess and her expression seemed awkward.

She wanted to sue that bastard but she somehow knew who would the law favour more amongst a common girl and a billionaire. From Jungkook’s wealth and fame, it wouldn't be difficult for him to handle such a small case.

Lisa was furious but she felt so helpless against these elites who seemed to be awe-inspiring in front of the camera but once the camera is off, they would show their true colour.

She despised such people. People like jungkook were beasts disguised in the form of human.

She lowered his eyes and said softly, “Let’s go and take photos.”

“Yeah, we need to make the most of time, so that you can still have an outdoor photoshoot in the afternoon,” the staff agreed.

~*~

The group of them were about to go to the studio to take photos, when kai's mobile phone suddenly rang. When he saw the caller ID, his eyes flickered for a moment before he said to Lisa, “baby, I’m going to answer a call. I’ll come back soon. You guys go ahead and get ready first.”

“Okay.” Lisa did not think too much about it. Lifting up her wedding gown, she followed the staff to the studio. Jisoo also followed along. Rosé noticed kai's quick pace, and his panic-stricken expression. She felt that something was amiss, so she secretly followed him.

Kai walked to a corner with nobody around to answer the phone call. He sounded fed up, “What?”

“jungkook turned up at the same bridal shop as you. It was clearly a good opportunity just not, but seems like you didn’t seize it.” joy asked directly from other side of the call, “Looks like you didn’t listen to my advice, why’s that? Have you already found someone better to inject capital into your company? Or did your future mother-in-law promise to inject capital into your company?”