Important News

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, we didn't mean that..." the manager explained anxiously.

"taehyung, this cabin is pretty good, don't do that." Lisa whispered.

"What's so good? there is no bathroom in here." taehyung's tone softened, but he still frowned.

Lisa gave him a white look and dragged him inside, "let's go in, it doesn't matter."

"Mr. Taehyung, don't be angry, next time we will leave the big cabin for you." The manager took the opportunity to please him.

Taehyung gave him a cold stare, and followed Lisa into the cabin without further attacks.

The manager poured red wine for them, greeted them earnestly, and went out to supervise the kitchen to serve meals.

Taehyung shook his glass and ordered the bodyguard behind him: "Go and check, who is in the next box?"

"Yes!" The bodyguard nodded, preparing to leave.

"Wait a minute." Lisa stopped them and said to taehyung, "Don't check it out, in case something happens, the influence will not be good."

"What's wrong?" taehyung shrugged, "I just asked them to find out who is more worthy than me, it would not cause any trouble."

As soon as the voice fell, he blinked at the bodyguards, and they turned around to leave.

Lisa shouted again: "Stop!"

The two bodyguards stopped, their hands still on the doorknob, and looked at taehyung inquiringly.

Taehyung frowned and looked at Lisa: "Lisa, what's the matter with you?"

"taehyung, why do you need to compare with others?" Lisa persuaded earnestly, "when you were still in seoul, you lived an ordinary life before going to United States and you didn't had a high status in the Kim family either. At that time, we didn't have any money, didn't we have a good life then? Although you now have money, you shouldn’t forget the previous lessons and experiences. You have taught me to be a low-key person. You have just regained your identity now, so, you shouldn’t be too sharp and act rashly, those media reporters, and the kim family, shareholders and employees of your company are all staring at your every move, if you cause any trouble, it will be magnified infinitely!!"

Hearing these words, taehyung was silent. In fact, he had taught Lisa before to be low-key. It was just that his life had gone through so many ups and downs recently. He was a little bit overwhelmed and even forgot such a simple truth.

Looking back, he has just regained his identity. There are many businessmen in korea who are guarding him, and some competitors are targeting him everywhere. If he is not cautious, he will be caught into their trap sooner or later.

Taehyung held Lisa's hand: "Lisa, you're right, I was a little overwhelmed during this period of time. Fortunately, you reminded me."

"It's great that you realised this!" Lisa was overjoyed.

"I didn't expect you to be so good. Now you can enter the kitchen and the business market. If you marry me in the future, you must be a good wife!! Haha..." taehyung smiled heartily.

There was more pride in taehyung's eyes. No matter what happened, Lisa would always retain the innocence and intelligence. The difficult and bumpy life did not change her will. She was like a lotus in the mud, forever immaculate.
That's why he loves her so much!

When Lisa saw taehyung's smile, she was also very pleased. She knew that taehyung's nature was kind and innocent. Even if it changed a little, it was only a momentary loss. He would not really go bad, never will.