Don't You Believe Me?

Everyone looked at taehyung, and the reporters, all pointed their cameras at him, and the atmosphere on the scene suddenly became tense.

Jungkook stared at taehyung coldly and made a gesture to seok jin and a few entourage walked over quickly, preparing to drive taehyung out.

Taehyung walked step by step, staring at jungkook with bitter hatred, and gritted his teeth and said: "jungkook, you are so cruel, in order to achieve your goal, you actually..."

"taehyung!" Lee chae-rin interrupted taehyung's words sharply, she walked quickly to the front of taehyung, pressed taehyung's shoulder, looked at him meaningfully, and whispered, "Don't be impulsive. "

Lee chae-rin was suggesting taehyung not to talk nonsense, and even if he really wanted to take Lisa away, he couldn't declare jungkook's crime here in front of everyone.

Jeon family is a well-known big family. Kwon family don’t have any deep hatred with jeons, and they can’t break their good relationship with jeons. There are many media reporters here, and the wedding is being broadcast live. The publicity of the event will have a bad impact on jeon's reputation.

Therefore, if there is something, it can only be handled internally, not publicized.

What's more, the wedding ceremony of jungkook and Lisa has been completed. In the religious sense, they are already considered as a legal couple. Therefore, for the sake of the overall situation, Lee chae-rin can't let taehyung to make any trouble here.

Now, if something has to be done then, it depends on whether Lisa is interested in jungkook, or whether taehyung has any weight in Lisa's heart. Since taehyung was covered in blood, if lisa feels anxious, and distressed seeing him in this state now then maybe, taehyung's place in her heart has always remained intact.

Jungkook and Lisa have not officially received their marriage certificates. If Lisa regrets now, the wedding can still be invalidated.

Taehyung's fists creaked, and his ice-blue eyes flashed with a murderous look, staring at jungkook with hatred. He really wanted to take Lisa away on the spot, and didn't want her to stay with jungkook for a moment.

However, the hand that Lee chae-rin pressed against his shoulder kept pressing him, reminding him that it was not possible. If he did so, the jeon family's reputation would be damaged along with jungkook's.

Taehyung was not reconciled. The last time Lisa was forcefully occupied by jungkook it was indirectly his misstep. He could only blame himself, but now, he would never let Lisa marry jungkook.

Looking at taehyung like this, Lisa was very disturbed. She vaguely felt that something had happened, otherwise taehyung, who had always been calm and rational, would not be so impulsive.

There was lot of blood on his body, but there were no injuries on him. Then whose blood was that?

Just now taehyung said a word when he came in, and was interrupted by Lee chae-rin.

What did he wanted to say? Could it be that jungkook sent someone to murder him?

"taehyung, if you are here for a wedding drink, please enter the guest seat, if you are here to make trouble..." jungkook raised his hand arrogantly, "Then you are in the wrong place!"

Seok jin and the two entourages stepped forward and held taehyung's shoulders to force him away.

Taehyung broke free from them fiercely, like a beast, rushing to jungkook with murderous aura, the audience was in an uproar, and the camera was broadcasting this scene live.

Seeing that taehyung's fist was about to hit jungkook, jungkook stood there calmly, without the slightest intention to fighting back. Just when his fist was about to hit jungkook, Lisa suddenly stood in front of jungkook.

Timeless•Liskook[on-going] On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara