As Beautiful As A Dream

Am I spamming updates? Maybe😌🙂

***

Taehyung frowned. Jeongyeon was indeed not a good person. Two years later, Lisa called irene to ask about jeongyeon's news. Could something have happened?

"Yes, has she been in contact with you?" Lisa asked again.

"No, we haven't been in contact for two years." Irene's expression became solemn, "Why would you ask this? What happened?"

"Irene, I know, no matter what the character of jeongyeon is, after all she is your sister. Maybe what I tell will not suit to your taste but it is a matter of life. Just as I ask you, you tell me, is there any new about your sister?"

"matter of Life??" Irene was shocked.

Taehyung's brows frowned more tightly, and he quickly wrote on the paper: "Ask what's going on."

Then handed the paper to Irene for her to see.

Irene hung here heart and asked anxiously, "What happened? Miss Lan, if you refuse to tell me the truth, it will be difficult for me to help you. Tell me, even if I don’t know the whereabouts of my sister, I will also find ways to help you."

"I..." Lisa hesitated. She believed that Irene was a person who would never deceive her to hurt her, but she was afraid that taehyung would know about this, and there would be more trouble.

Taehyung knew Lisa's concerns, and wrote on the paper: "Tell her, you won't tell me."

Seeing this Irene immediately said: "Miss Lisa, I know what you are thinking, don't worry, I won't tell the master."

"Really?" Lisa is still a little worried. Irene has always been loyal to taehyung no matter what. Would she really not tell him now?

"This matter has nothing to do with the master. It's about my sister. It's my personal matter. I don't need to tell him." irene said cleverly. "I believe that if the matter is not particularly serious, you will not call me after so long. Please speak up."

"Okay..." Lisa thought about it, now jae is still waiting for jungkook to transplant the bone marrow, there is no time to delay, she shouldn't have too many worries when her son's life is at stake.

"Irene, you should know that I have a baby?"

"I know, when Rosé was leaving, she told me that you were pregnant with Mr. Jungkook's child again..." irene explained.

Hearing these words, taehyung bowed his head sadly. When he went to the United States to find Lisa, he didn't know that she was pregnant. Later, when he returned to seoul, he drove away rosé.

Rosé was not reconciled, so she said about lisa's pregnancy to instigate him.

In fact, in the past two years, taehyung also secretly inquired about Lisa's news, knowing that she lived a peaceful life in city damyang, and gave birth to a son. He was very pleased and never bothered her.

Although he is very selfish and regards his dignity more than anything else, Lisa has always been his favorite woman and no one can replace her in his heart.

"My child was diagnosed with leukemia not long ago..."

"What? How could this happen?" Irene widened her eyes in astonishment.

Taehyung's brows constricted tightly. He thought that the disastrous phase for lisa had passed, but he didn't expect that it was not over yet. Lisa's life was too bitter.

"I brought my child to the United States for treatment. The doctor said he would arrange a bone marrow transplant for him. My test reports didn't match with my son's, so I went to jungkook, but when I was about to meet jungkook, a woman who looked exactly like me appeared out of no where..."