Deliberately Caused Accident

He didn't remember how long he slept, there was a knock on the door outside, and seok jin's voice came: "President, it's time to go to the airport."

"I know." jungkook replied in a low voice, opened his eyes and looked at Lisa who was sleeping peacefully in his arms. Her brows were still frowning, as if there was a lingering sadness, he cautiously approached her. Gently rubbed her eyebrows with her thumb, trying to erase her sadness.

Lisa stirred, jungkook hurriedly withdrew his hand, holding his body motionless, for fear of waking her up.

After a while, it was determined that she would not wake up for the time being, jungkook retreated lightly, he got out of bed, put on his clothes and left the room, gently closed the door, and rushed downstairs and shouted: "Donna!"

"Here." Donna hurried upstairs, looking at jungkook with a smile, "Master, what's your order?"

"Prepare something for Lisa to eat." jungkook said, "Also, let the other two maids wait outside the door, until she takes a shower and changes her clothes carefully."

"Yes." Donna nodded repeatedly.

Jungkook was about to go back to the room to take a shower and change clothes, when he suddenly heard jisoo talking to someone on her phone:

"bambam? You finally called me, I am so worried about you."

"Yeah, we are in the United States, lisa will get married the day after tomorrow...with jungkook..." When jisoo said this, she found that jungkook was staring at her. She was taken aback. She lowered her head and covered the microphone with her hand. "It was her decision, don't get mad at her..."

Jungkook put aside his face, did not continue to listen, and went straight back to his room, pursing the corners of his lips unpleasantly. There were quite a few men around Lisa. First Kai and taehyung, and now there is bambam, all of them were buzzing around her, reluctant to let her go. Is she really that charming??

But yes, even he was fascinated by her. He liked everything about her body.

Even if he just looks at her and does nothing, his mood will get better.Therefore, he will get her deliberately and keep her by his side forever.

~*~

Lisa woke up in a daze, feeling a little hot, kicked off the quilt and fell asleep for a while, then shadow of Jungkook always appeared in her mind, his good, his bad, his domineering, his strong, and his evil...

Those shadows followed in her mind like a shadow, lingering for long time.

She was holding her forehead, feeling very irritable. She got up to go to the bathroom, and suddenly there was a knock on the door outside: "young lady, are you awake?"

"yes, just now." Lisa heard Donna's voice. She liked donna very much, she was a kind and gentle middle-aged woman

"Can we come in?" this time donna asked respectfully.

"Please wait." Lisa tidied up her clothes, then she walked over and opened the door, "Donna, what's the matter?"

"These two will help you to bathe and change your clothes." Donna pointed to the two maids behind her and said with a smile, "I made beef bone porridge for you. You can eat it after you take a shower."

"I can take a shower by myself, and I don't need to be served by others." Lisa said modestly, "As for the beef bone porridge, you can put it in the kitchen. I'll eat it later."

"but……"

"I'll come." jisoo walked in quickly.

"Yes, just let jisoo take care of me, you can do other things." Lisa pulled jisoo into the room.