His Mind Was Full Of Her

Anyone awake? 👁️👄👁️

I am such a bitch, trying to ruin your sleep cycle😬

***

Donna, seok jin and the other two bodyguards waited cautiously, worrying that Lisa would be disadvantageous to jungkook again.

The doctor asked a basin of hot water to wipe jungkook's body, Lisa said, "I'll do it."

The doctor looked at seok jin, who nodded slightly and the doctor stepped aside.

"You all retreat." Lisa wiped jungkook's cold hand.

Everyone looked at seok jin, and seok jin cautiously said: "Young Lady..."

"It was Grandpa who asked me to take care of him." Lisa said lightly, "if he is not worried, what are you worried about?"

Seok jin licked his lips, wanted to say something, but didn't say it.

"What? Grandpa told you to guard me?" lisa's lips raised slightly.

Seok jin did not dare to speak.

Lisa knew that he had acquiesced.

Lisa didn't say much, and silently wiped off the blood on jungkook, and then laid down on the chair next to him to rest. Donna gave her a blanket and then stepped back.

Seok jin and the bodyguard remained in the corner, not daring to relax at all.

Lisa closed her eyes, but couldn't fall asleep. There was a lot of confusion in her mind. Her mood was fluctuating, sometimes depressed, and sometimes sad. Thinking of her miscarriage, she wanted to cry very much, but she didn't. Trying to hold back, tears can't solve the problem, she must learn to be strong.

About three o'clock in the morning, jungkook woke up and said something in a daze.

Lisa turned to look at him, numb and cold.

Seok jin hurriedly called the doctor. The doctor stepped forward to examine Jungkook’s wound, took his temperature, and said to seok jin, "There is nothing wrong with the young master jeon. He should wake up soon, so don't worry."

"You just stay here, in case something happens later, you can get treatment in time." seok jin ordered.

"Yes." The doctor glanced at Lisa, then stopped talking.

"Is there anything else?" seok jin asked.

"The young master jeon has been calling young lady's name." The doctor said softly.

Lisa's heart trembled, her eyes flickered, but she quickly turned her head away and turned a blind eye.

Seok jin took a deep look at her and said in jungkook's ear: "Master, Miss Lisa is here, she didn't leave."

Sure enough, listening to these words, Jungkook’s lips no longer moved, as if he was relieved and continued to fall asleep.

Lisa got up and wanted to leave. Seeing jungkook like this, she felt very uncomfortable, but she didn't want to be shaken by him, she couldn't be shaken...

"young lady, when the president wakes up, he must want to see you first. You should stay." seok jin persuaded.

"I don't want to see him." Lisa left these words indifferently, and walked straight out of the medical room.

Seok jin sighed deeply and shook his head helplessly.

Lisa went back to the room to rest, turned off the light, the room was dark, the surroundings were suffocated with silence, and the bed was as cold as snow, because Lisa just had a miscarriage, and Lisa was very cold without any warmth.