This Is A Beautiful Trap

Since some of you really wanted an update 💋

***

Jungkook quickly dried Lisa's hair: "Hurry up and rest in bed."

Lisa felt dizzy when she got up, and her body was shaking. Jungkook hurriedly supported her and hugged her to the bed: "What's wrong with you? What's wrong? I'll call Dr. Hua right away..."

"No need." Lisa pushed him, "I'm just too tired, I just need to take a rest."

"Let's check it, what should I do if something happens to the child." jungkook took out his mobile phone and checked the number.

"I said no need, you are so annoying." Lisa suddenly lost her temper.

Jungkook paused, frowning and looking at her: "Who stepped on your nerve? I care about you, are you still angry at me?"

"You care about the child, not me." Lisa reminded him irritably, "I have been tossing for a day, I have been physically and mentally exhausted, now I just want to be quiet, please don't bother me anymore, okay??"

Although jungkook was angry, seeing Lisa like this, he couldn't bear it after all: "Well, you can rest quickly, I will let Donna warm up a cup of milk for you."

"No, I don't want anything." Lisa turned her back to him, burying her face in the pillow.

Jungkook covered her with a quilt, and then slept next to her, cautiously separated by a foot for fear of touching her.

Lisa's mind was in confusion, her headache was severe, and her body was particularly exhausted. After a while, she fell asleep groggily.

Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at her thin back, with a lot of thoughts in his heart.

Is she sad because of the ruthless words he said, so her mood is so bad? Unlike tzuyu, she would cry when she was sad but lisa was different, she was holding back everything, she could only torture herself like this.

The more jungkook thought about it, the more guilty he got.

He approached her cautiously and hugged her lightly from behind. She moved a bit and murmured like she was in a dream: "Don't... don't touch me..."

Jungkook was stunned for a moment, frowning, did she repel his closeness so much?

He retracted his hand, turned around and turned his back to her, keeping a distance from her.

In the early morning, Lisa was awake from starvation and was in a very bad state of mind. Jungkook was no longer visible in the room. Donna gently opened the door and pushed a dining cart, which was full of various korean breakfasts.

"I'm sorry, young lady, the young master told me not to wake you, so I didn't knock on the door and brought the things in." Donna smiled and said, "are you hungry? Get up and wash."

"Yeah." Lisa was about to get up. At this moment, there was a knock on the door outside, and a Lee chae-rin's voice came, "lisa, can I come in?"

"Please come in." Lisa happened to have something to ask her.

Lee chae-rin walked in, her face was haggard, there were bloodshot eyes in her eyes, it was obvious that she didn't sleep well last night.

"Donna, you go out." Lisa said to Donna.

"Okay." Donna saluted Lee chae-rin, and then left the room.

"There are a lot of breakfasts here, you have something to eat first, I'll go wash." lisa said to Lee chae-rin lightly, and then went to the bathroom.