I Have Always Loved You

Trigger warning - This chapter is a pure torture!
Although it is short, it is enough to trigger your emotions.

Good luck!

***

"Master, Miss tzuyu thinks of you every day, and she has cried out for several times, and now she can finally see you." jeongyeon wiped her tears away and added sadly, "Master, Miss tzuyu has been sick for so long, why didn't you come to see her? She was almost desperate."

"Ahhh..." tzuyu gestured in sign language, crying and asking jungkook if he wanted her, whether he loved her or not.

"Fool, there have been too many things in the past few days, and I can't get out of it..." jungkook explained it lightly without mentioning the cancellation of his wedding with Lisa, the abortion of their child, and the injury to him. Nothing!

Tzuyu cried and shook her head, and gestured with sign language excitedly: "Excuses, these are all excuses. Before, even if you were busy, you would take time to accompany me. This time I was dying, you turned a blind eye to me. You don't love anymore? Do you?"

Jungkook frowned and looked at her, feeling very upset. He wanted to tell her that the relationship between them was wrong before. He misunderstood. He thought that his love for her was out of love. No, it was just a kind of elder brother's love for her.

Because of this, he has never touched her all these years.
Now he understands the true meaning of love. He has a woman who he truly loves. Although that woman doesn't love him, he knows that is love.

"Why don't you speak?" tzuyu shook her hands in a hurry, she was afraid that her conjecture would become true.

"I..." jungkook was about to say something, and suddenly heard a door opening behind him, he knew that Lisa had come out, and he changed his words immediately, "Of course not, tzuyu, don't think about it, I have always loved you."

Since Lisa didn't take him to heart, and since she was thinking about taehyung all the time, why should jungkook care about her feelings? He's a man who has several women who likes him, so why bother with her?

The relationship between them is nothing but resentment and torture.

Tzuyu threw herself into Jungkook’s arms ecstatically, and jungkook also tenderly hugged her back.

In the corridor upstairs, Lisa quietly watched this scene, with a poignant sneer from the corners of her mouth, saying:"love? say whatever you want, it's all fake, jungkook, you never have a word of truth, the person you love is always tzuyu, it's just a possessiveness to me..."

Jeongyeon stared at Lisa coldly, and sneered in her heart: "Lisa, wait until I borrow tzuyu's hand to solve you, and then I will deal with, weak and pitiful little tzuyu. After that I will become The hostess of this villa!"

Lisa turned back to the room, and closed the door leaning against it in a daze.

There were footsteps outside, and Jungkook’s gentle words resonated : "tzuyu, how is your health? Is your injury better?"

Tzuyu leaned on him, nodded obediently, and said in sign language: "As long as I can see you, my body will get better soon."

"Really good!" jungkook kissed her forehead, and sighed in his heart, if only Lisa could love him like tzuyu then...

...

In the room, Lisa lowered her head sadly. Jungkook was so gentle only to tzuyu, and to her? He has always been violent and cruel, if only he can be gentle to her like he is to tzuyu, then maybe they wouldn't be like this...