I Won't Hurt You Ever!

"Of course I remember..." taehyung smiled and said seriously, "Aunt Lee, don't worry, I will never force Lisa to do anything. I know she needs time to calm down now, so I won't bother her."

"That's good." Lee chae-rin breathed a sigh of relief. Before, she was worried that taehyung would turn back from his words, but she didn't expect him to be so trustworthy.

"It's just..." taehyung made a sudden turn. "In order to avoid jungkook from bothering lisa anymore, it's better to let Lisa to live in my house."

Kwon ji-yong frowned hearing taehyung's words. Infact he knew that taehyung was not that easy to talk to.

"that's not right." Lee chae-rin smiled politely towards him, "Anyway, lisa is a woman. It's not justified for her to live with you. Let her live with me. I can take care of her."

"Aunt Lee, sorry to say this since it inconvenient for me to talk more about your family's affairs, but this is about lisa's saftey, I have to take the liberty to remind you." taehyung frowned, "Eunha and Lisa have such a deep grievance, last time at the wedding, eunha almost killed Lisa by throwing sulfuric acid on her and now letting Lisa to live in your house? It won't be good either."

"Eunha is currently undergoing treatment in Brazil and will not be back for a year or a half." Lee chae-rin explained immediately, "Lisa and Eunha will not have any intersection at all, so don't worry."

"Then do you think Lisa will agree?" taehyung smiled faintly, "Living in your house, facing the pictures of Uncle kwon and eunha every day, won't she feel pressured?"

Lee chae-rin turned to look at Kwon ji-yong, and Kwon ji-yong smiled and said: "I also considered this issue. With Lisa's temper, she would definitely not agree to live in our house, so I arranged for a servant to sort out a villa in seoul. Let Lisa live there with chae-rin, so that all problems can be avoided."

"Thank you, jiyong." Lee chae-rin was very grateful.

A complicated ray of light passed in taehyung's eyes. This Kwon ji-yong is really troublesome, but he didn't show his concern. He still smiled and said, "This arrangement is good, but if jungkook comes to pester you, What will you do? Although the kwon family is wealthy, it has never hired too many bodyguards. Unlike me, there are dozens of outstanding foreign bodyguards with me all times, which can absolutely guarantee the safety of Lisa."

"we can hire few bodyguards, this is not a problem." Lee chae-rin said immediately, "taehyung, I know you care about Lisa, but seoul is not that big. If you miss her, you can visit her anytime."

"Aunt Lee is right." taehyung smiled, "Well, it doesn't make much sense for us to discuss here. Why don't we let lisa choose? After all, it is her own business, and we should respect her opinions."

As he said, he stood up, "I'll go and invite her over."

"Okay, I'll trouble you." Lee chae-rin nodded. She felt that taehyung was right, so she didn't think so much.

After taehyung walked out of their room, Kwon ji-yong frowned and reminded Lee chae-rin in a low voice: "You should find Lisa by yourself."

"Why?" Lee chae-rin blurted out. After speaking, she suddenly realized, "You mean that taehyung would instigate Lisa to live with him? No, even if he did, Lisa would not agree."

"Lisa is now in a state of confusion, it is difficult to make any correct decision for her." Kwon ji-yong said, "What's more, your relationship with her has been bad. As long as taehyung just finds an excuse to instigate it, she will agree without hesitation."

Lee chae-rin heard what Kwon ji-yong said, and felt reasonable, and immediately got up to find Lisa herself, but kwon ji-yong held her hand: "You are already late now. Taehyung is probably already in lisa's room. Even if you knock on her door at this time. What can you say? Let Lisa live with you in front of taehyung? Lisa will definitely not like it."