This Was All A Trap

Don't worry, lisa and jungkook won't misunderstand each other again and even if they did, it will be for a short period of time. Trust them!

***

Passing by a dessert shop, jungkook asked seok jin to stop: "Go pack a Mocha Bundt pastry, lisa likes it alot."

"Yes, president." seok jin parked the car aside, got out of the car and went to the dessert shop to pack.

Jungkook looked at the phone and did not got any reply to the text message he sent to lisa. It seems that lisa was really asleep. In the last few days, when he went out to socialize every day. No matter how late, she would wait for him to go back. Sometimes if she couldn't hold back and fell asleep, even a little movement can wake her up, and then she would gently serve him bathing and changing clothes.

At that time, no matter how tired or exhausted, he would forget and make love to her for hours.

She is now more and more considerate, more and more obedient, will cooperate with him and love him actively, and will be active and enthusiastic towards him. He loves her more and more.

He hopes this emotion will last forever and never change.

The ringing of the phone interrupted Jungkook’s thoughts. He picked up the phone. It was Lisa's call. His lips raised a charming curve, and he immediately answered the call, "Love!"

" Lisa and taehyung are in paradise Hotel, room no.709, together!"

It was a processed voice. It sounded a little mechanized and did not carry any emotions, but it fell like a bomb. Jungkook’s head exploded with a bang, and he asked coldly, "Who are you?"

As soon as his voice fell out, the other party hung up.

The blind tone of "toot" came from the phone. Jungkook's first instinct was that someone was playing a prank. If it was before, maybe he would really believe it, but now its impossible. Lisa won't do this, absolutely not, he kept staring at her name in his call log and opening it to view the details, it was indeed Lisa's phone number.

what is the problem?

If it was a prank, how could someone use Lisa's mobile phone number?

Lisa used this number to call him more than forty minutes ago. It was fine at the time. Why is this happening now? Could something have happened?

The more jungkook thought about it, the more anxious he became. He couldn't wait for a moment. He immediately sat in the driving position, started the car and drove directly to paradise Hotel...

Seok jin packed two Mocha Bundt pastry and came out of the dessert shop. He was dumbfounded when he saw jungkook rushing away in the car. He was taken aback and hurried to catch up: "president, you can't drive after drinking, president... "

Unfortunately, jungkook didn't hear it, and the car quickly disappeared without a trace.

Seok jin hurriedly called jungkook, but jungkook did not answer. Now it was too late to call other bodyguards, so he had to block a taxi to chase jungkook...

**

Paradise Hotel, room no.709.

The female maid stripped taehyung fully and partially stripped lisa, made them lay on the big bed, and turned taehyung over and laid him on Lisa's body. The posture of the two was very irritating, and no one could not get it wrong.

Hao-yu stood by, staring at them with a strangely complicated gaze, and raised his hand to signal the maid to leave.

The room became quiet, except for the two people sleeping on the bed, and hao-yu.