She Was Finally Free!

Kai took Lisa into an old modified car and drove her to an abandoned wooden house in the deserted suburbs to a stop.

There was a light rain in the sky, seeming to sympathize with Lisa .

Opening the car door, Kai took out the unconscious Lisa and strode towards the wooden house.

Walking step by step, the corners of kai's lips evoked an evil smile, staring at Lisa with a sultry look infatuated, his throat slowly creeping, "Lisa, soon, you will be my person, I will love you so much..."

Lisa still had a little lingering consciousness. After hearing Kai's words, she wanted to get rid of this terrible demon, but she no longer had any strength to struggle.

Her head was as heavy as lead, and her dress was soaked with sweat, but she reminded herself over and over again in her mind: "Lisa, you have to be sober, you have to be sober..."

No, you cannot lose yourself to Kai, absolutely not, even if you die, you cannot.

At the same time, bambam was looking for Lisa everywhere near taehyung's house. In fact, he persuaded his father in the afternoon to bring someone out to rescue Lisa.

But he couldn’t find where taehyung hid Lisa. Just in case, bambam monitored his own phone calls and Lee chae-rin's cell phone too.

As long as Lisa called one of them, her address can be traced by bambam.

However, the duration of lisa's and Lee chae-rin's call was too short, and the call was disconnected in less than a minute, so bambam only tracked down an approximate address and immediately brought someone to find her.

God seemed to be testing bambam's patience. It started to rain soon after he left the house.
All the way, he hurried like the wind, bambam's heart was burning like a flame, and his hands were trembling in a hurry, he repeated this : "Lisa, should be saved this time by any means."

The off-road vehicle stopped on a remote road, with a three-way intersection in front of it, facing three routes, bambam didn't know how to make a decision.

The bodyguards were lost a long time ago. They found this place following to the print of car's wheel, but the rain is getting heavier. Now the car print on this road has been washed away by the rain.

Which way is the way to save Lisa?

"Master, why don't we find them separately?" The bodyguard suggested.

"Okay, let's go this way, and you will go down the two roads in two batches." After bambam ordered, he got into the car with few bodyguards and drove to the left road.

...

On the other side, kai had already hugged Lisa on the wooden bed. Looking at Lisa's uneasy twisting body, with a blurred expression, the desire in Kai's body had been completely ignited, and he couldn't wait to take off his clothes.

"You...what are you going to do?" Lisa's strength was exhausted by all that tossing. She was limp, without a trace of strength, even her mind was blurred, but she kept reminding herself with a strong will. To be sober, she must be sober.

"What am I going to do??" kai sneered, "I was so good to you at the beginning, so I never possessed you. In the end, you were occupied by jungkook for the first time, and I fell into the abyss because of this. Speaking of it, it’s all because you’re too beautiful, and your beauty is a disaster, because with a girlfriend like you, I was ruined by jungkook and taehyung, but fortunately, jungkook has already been punished. He is dying now, haha..."

"What are you talking about? Who is dying??" Lisa asked agitated.

"Why? Don't you know?" Kai smirked excitedly, "jungkook had a car accident and has stomach cancer. He has been laying in the hospital for more than 20 days, and now he has no improvement. So, this is called retribution. At the beginning, he used a trick to get you and helped taehyung to suppress me, and finally stepped me under his feet, but what about it, now he is about to die, and I am still alive."