He Really Came!

"Sure enough, old master jeon helped jungkook to lie. It seems that they won't let me see jisoo before the wedding." Lee chae-rin's voice was suppressed very low.

"Don't worry, I will be able to rescue jisoo. Lisa's change of mind is the best choice now. I will not let her marry jungkook." taehyung's tone was very firm.

"You promised me that you won't disturb lisa after she regains her freedom, you must keep your word."

Lee chae-rin considered for a long time before deciding to cooperate with taehyung. With her personal ability, she must be unable to fight the jeon family, not to mention that this is the United States, which is the root of the jeon family.

She is unfamiliar with the place and it is difficult to get things done. Taehyung is different. He made his fortune in the United States, and his uncle is also an official here, so getting along with him will naturally bring in more favours to them.

In fact, taehyung had contacted Lee chae-rin many times before, hoping to talk to her about Lisa's affairs. She refused to meet him all the time. She didn't start to reconsider about it until something like that happened last night.

At first, Lee chae-rin had a lot of scruples. She didn't want to rescue Lisa from jungkook, and then let her fell into the fire pit of taehyung. She always felt that taehyung's personality was extreme and his actions were extreme, and he was not suitable for Lisa, so the first condition before she decided to cooperate with taehyung was for taehyung to promise her that he would not disturb Lisa against her will after this matter was done, and let her live a quiet life by herself.

Taehyung agreed without even thinking about it, and even wrote a letter of guarantee.

"Don't worry, what I promised you will be done." taehyung vowed, "My ultimate goal is to make lisa happy, not to forcibly occupy her. I knew jungkook and tzuyu's relationship from the beginning. I have long reminded lisa not to choose him, but because she misunderstood me, she didnt believe me. Now that she can recognize jungkook's true face, I am very relieved. I will try my best to help lisa to get out of this, and I promise When she doesn't need me, I will never disturb her!"

"Okay, let's act according to our original plan then." hearing his words Lee chae-rin relaxed.

~*~

Hanging up, taehyung showed a long-lost smile on his face.

Lisa, you will return to me soon. He thought.

"Master, did you really decided not to disturb Miss Lisa in the future?" irene asked cautiously.

"Nonsense!" taehyung gave her a blank look and smiled at the sea view outside the window. "I just promise to not disturb lisa when she doesn't need me. She already knows jungkook's shamelessness, and she must miss me now. Well, I need to protect my love, so of course I have to stay with her!"

"Understood." irene lowered her eyes, she had known for a long time that taehyung could not give up Lisa, never. He really loved her alot.

"Master, Mr. Jeon's car has reached the seawall and is driving here." The bodyguard came to report.

"Very good." taehyung shook his glass, squinted his eyes slightly, looking forward to the moment when he will meet Lisa again, although they were apart for only short period, he had been thinking about her day and night, and now he was finally able to meet her.

~*~

The wind on the beach was very strong and Lisa's windbreaker was very thin. When she got out of the car, jungkook took off his long black windbreaker and put it on her, hugging her waist intimately.