You, Say It Again!

This one is a bit lengthy, since you all like longer ones.

***

"jennie..."

Jennie cried out hoarse as taehyung was about to say something, "Go away--"

"I know I'm sorry, but..." taehyung's words were interrupted by jennie's slap. He turned his face and looked at her blankly. He didn't understand.

She knew exactly what kind of person Hao-yu was. Even if taehyung hurt her and deceived her, she shouldn't return to the Im family. It's not safe for her.

"I'll let you go, go --" jennie beat taehyung's chest hysterically.

Taehyung stood still, motionless, letting her fists hit him.

For a long time, jennie was tired from the fight and cried weakly: "If you don't love me, then don't come to me again, I don't need your mercy..."

"jennie, I'm sorry, I know I am a jerk for saying that, but I haven't finished my words yet, actually I..."

"I don't want to hear..." jennie's felt sharp cramps in her abdomen, she was holding her abdomen and bending down, taehyung hurriedly helped her, but Hao-yu pushed him away and protected jennie behind his back.

"Let go of her." taehyung roared angrily.

"It's you who should let go." Hao-yu glared at him coldly, "From the beginning, you deliberately approached jennie, you deceived her feelings, and now you want to use her, as her brother-in-law, I won't let her suffer any more harm."

"Kick him away." Mr. Im ordered.

"Yes." Several bodyguards came to catch taehyung, taehyung struggled angrily, "Hao-yu, you sinister and cunning man..."

"taehyung!" A loud shout came, and everyone looked back. This time the person who came was yang hyunsuk. He stared at taehyung with a straight face, "Don't embarrassed yourself in front of everyone."

"I..."

Yang hyunsuk motioned him to stop making trouble.

Bambam also came to pull taehyung, yang hyunsuk's men dispersed the crowd, yang hyunsuk took taehyung away, taehyung looked at jennie unwillingly, her face was pale, her eyes blurred by tears looked sadly at him, Hao-yu helped her into the room, and she was shaking all over, whether it was sadness or fear, it was uncertain...

Yang hyunsuk took taehyung to his room, and bambam and Lisa also followed there.

"What's the matter with you? How did I teach you before? You are so mindless to do things now a days?" yang hyunsuk sternly scolded, "Before, you had trouble with the Im family. Why do you want to make more trouble on this occasion as well? Do you really want the Commercial Association to remove your name from the group?"

Taehyung held his forehead and sat down on the sofa in frustration, without saying a word.

Looking at taehyung like this, Lisa couldn't help but feel a little unbearable, and softly explained: "Mr. Yang, taehyung is careless, after all, jennie is his woman and she is pregnant with his child."

"I didn't want to care about this..." yang hyunsuk frowned and said in a low voice, "Miss Lisa, because I'm not sure about your relationship with jungkook, I will call you that for the time being instead of Mrs. Jeon. What are you doing with taehyung and jungkook? What's the matter? I checked the information. It seems that you and jungkook have been divorced before and have not gone through the remarriage procedures, but you have been living together, and your relationship seems to be very harmonious. In that case, why are you getting involved with taehyung, now you are supporting him to pursued jennie? This is too confusing, can you explain to me? Also, why do you always target that Hao-yu? Does he have any problems?"