So-called Love

Taehyung thought that Lisa would be as stubborn as before and would find many excuses and many reasons to reject his proposal, but he never expected Lisa to say such a thing.

This sentence was like a shocking thunder that struck him off guard. He didn't know how to answer, or even how to face Lisa.

Lisa stared at his eyes, placing her hand on his chest right above his heart, feeling his frantic heartbeat, her eyes became eclipsed like falling stars in the sky, and the corners of her lips raised a poignant arc: "You don't want to!"

Taehyung wanted to say something, but his lips moved a few times, after all, he didn't say a word.

"Your so-called love will always be behind your self-esteem." Lisa's hand slowly slipped down, and her head bowed in despair. "I know you don't want it, infact no man in this world would want it."

"lisa..." taehyung explained in a panic, "I love you but I just..."

"Enough!" Lisa interrupted him, "taehyung, just take it as my request and don't interfere with my life."

She pushed him away weakly, turned and walked into the bathroom.

Taehyung stood there staring at her blankly, listening to the sound of water coming from the bathroom, and lowered his head in frustration. At this moment, his mood was very complicated, with guilt, irritability, anxiety, and panic...

He especially hoped that Lisa would do according to his own thoughts, destroy this child and marry him, he will love her with all his heart, but he knows how stubborn she is, and once a decision is made, no one can change it.

He has always done everything to make things work according to him, he will do whatever it takes to achieve the goal, but with her, he can't.

She is the only person he can't hurt, no matter what it is, he can't force her.

Even if he is desperate now, there is no other way.

~*~

After waiting for a long time, Lisa hadn't come out of the bathroom. Taehyung knew she was avoiding him and he didn't want to affect her mood, so he left the ward in silence and walked straight to jungkook's ward.

Walking to the corner of the corridor, taehyung saw a familiar figure- kim kai. His footsteps paused, and he was about to stop kai, but a thought flashed through his mind. After hesitating, he retracted his footsteps and left quickly.

~*~

Lisa sat in the bath tube in a daze, leaving the water in the faucet to conceal her heavy heart.

There was a sound of opening the door outside, and Lisa's brows frowned. Taehyung had already left, why is he back now?

Lisa got up and opened the bathroom door after dressing up: "taehyung..."

Seeing the person in front of her, her voice stopped abruptly. The person in front of her was not taehyung, but kai. Not seeing him for more than a month, kai looked like a different person.

He was so thin that he had a shallow chin. bloodshot eyes, pale face, and long hair.

"It's you?" Lisa was shocked. Kai did something like that but in the end, there was no money and people he also couldn't find a place to get in. Now he dare to come to her?

"Follow me!" kai stepped forward and dragged Lisa out.

"What are you doing? Let go of me." Lisa struggled angrily.

Kai covered her mouth with a handkerchief, she smelled a strange scent, her eyes went dark, and she fell softly into his arms...

~*~