What A Scheming Woman!

"Lisa, Jisoo has nothing too serious, so let's go back first. Your complexion is not very good. You fell down just now. I don't know if you have a fetal gas." Lee chae-rin looked at Lisa worriedly.

"Yes, you and aunt will go home first, and I will ask Dr. Hua, the gynaecologist to come home to do a check-up on you." jungkook glanced at his watch. It was half past eight. In half an hour, tzuyu's passenger plane would arrive at the airport. He had to take Lisa and Lee chae-rin away, and then find an excuse to stay at the airport, and wait, to pick up tzuyu.

"until Jisoo doesn't wake up, I won't go anywhere." Lisa insisted stubbornly.

"Lisa, even if you don't think about yourself, you must also think about your child, what if you have a fetal breath?" Lee chae-rin said earnestly, "you don't worry, let me Stay and take care of jisoo, you and jungkook can go home first."

"I'm fine, don't you bother me, okay?" Lisa held her forehead irritably.

"Why are you so stubborn?" jungkook drank impatiently, " it's not that nobody cares about jisoo, didn't I ask a doctor to treat her?"

"jungkook, jisoo is lisa's best friend. If something happens to jisoo, it is normal for lisa to be anxious and sad. Please be patient and don't lose your temper with her." Lee chae-rin said displeased.

Jungkook frowned and did not speak. At this moment, the phone rang, and he quickly answered the call: "Grandpa!"

"What's the matter?" Old master jeon asked bluntly, "It's half past eight, won't you be back?"

"lisa insists on staying with her friend. It's useless to persuade her, so I have to stay with her here." jungkook deliberately said loudly, "How about you tell her, let her go back first?"

Jungkook deliberately pushed the blame on Lisa, just not wanting Old master jeon to suspect that he had ulterior motives.

"Is she going to stay at the airport, or are you not willing to leave?" Old master jeon asked meaningfully, "So many bodyguards can't protect even a woman? And in places like international airports, why would anyone just press the stop button in elevator? This thing is....very strange."

(a/n - not shit, sherlock!)

"Grandpa, what do you mean?" jungkook stepped aside, and lowered his voice, "Didn't you wanted me to receive lisa's family well? Is it not enough for me to pick them up personally to represent my sincerity? Lisa is pregnant, she wanted to go to the bathroom. There wasn't any female bodyguard around me. So I ask jisoo to accompany her? They didn't came out for too long by then Mr. Kwon and lisa's mother had already got off the special plane.  I went first to Pick them up and I left seok jin and other bodyguards to stay with jisoo and lisa for their protection. No one thought of that kind of accident. At that time, lisa almost had an accident. You know how much I value this child. Is it possible for me to let her take risks?"

Jungkook is righteous and reasonable, especially the last sentence directly dispelled Old master jeon's worries. Indeed, because of his childhood experience, jungkook has developed a sense of responsibility. During this time, he attaches great importance to this child. In the eyes of grandpa jeon, no matter how much he loves tzuyu, he will not hurt that child.

"Okay, I thought about it a lot." grandpa jeon relieved his doubts, "But lisa is pregnant and is not suitable to stay there for too long. You should come back soon."

"I want to go back too, but she is very stubborn and disobedient." jungkook said, "I will persuade her again."

"You give her the phone, I'll talk to her." Old master jeon ordered.