Successfully Matched

"jungkook, I love you~~~~"

She took the initiative to come over and kiss him.

Jungkook raised his eyes and looked at her, her face was exactly the same, but why did she feel completely different?

Although she can also provoke his reaction, but she wasn't able to accelerate his heartbeat like before.

"jungkook, kiss me~~"

Her hot red lips leaned over and kissed jungkook.

Jungkook frowned and looked at her, feeling inexplicably irritable. He don’t know why, but he suddenly felt bored when he was still full of tenderness just now.

It seemed that this passionate woman under him was not Lisa at all, but a woman who wanted to seduce him...

When she leaned over to kiss him, he suddenly pushed her away.

"what--"

She fell on the bed, her body bounced on the soft bed, she widened her eyes and looked at jungkook in shock, "jungkook, you, what's wrong with you?"

"I apologize, I feel a little wrong." jungkook lifted his pants, turned and walked into the bathroom.

She stared at the closed bathroom door with trepidation. How could this happen? Don't men like women who are passionate and active? He also said just now that he likes the current 'Lisa', but why is he so indifferent to her now? Could it be that she did something wrong?

...

Jungkook poured a lot of cold water on his face, trying to make himself awake, but it was not enough, so, he opened the cold water faucet and poured water on himself.

He finally stopped until his whole body was soaked, and he held on to the sink, looked up at himself in the mirror, embarrassed, and his mood was too complicated to speak.

He had always hoped that Lisa would be more enthusiastic about him and take the initiative. And she did it tonight. She was very enthusiastic and proactive towards him. She even became what he expected in the room, but why didn't he like it? He even rejected her now.

What is going wrong? How is this going?

Jungkook closed his eyes tightly, and there was confusion in his mind. After thinking about it, he suddenly opened his eyes. By the way, the bullet hole on her chest was gone!

He couldn't help but recall the scene of his encounter with Lisa at Paradise Restaurant today. The last time seok jin told him about Lisa, he said that she has not arrived yet, but at that same time he had found her standing on the edge of the balcony. How can she move so quickly?

Later, when she ran away, he subconsciously ran after her, and accidentally ran into a woman with a black veil, which caused the guests in the restaurant to scream.

He glanced back and saw that the woman's entire face was ruined. He did not see her eyes clearly because he was anxious to chase 'Lisa'.

Later, he couldn't find her so he called seok jin and asked seok jin for lisa's contact information, but seok jin blurted out "Which Lisa?"

That's the problem!

Seok jin has always handled everything carefully, and it is absolutely impossible to make that kind of low-level mistake.

The words seok jin blurted out was strange at that time but now if he thinks about it, could it be that this 'Lisa' is fake?

Thinking of this, jungkook hurriedly checked his pant's pocket to find his phone and was about to call seok jin, but found that his phone was missing.