Choose Him Or Choose Me!

Jungkook accompanied tzuyu for more than two hours, and then came to the germ isolation warehouse.

Bambam and taehyung guarded here, and the women went to rest.

Taehyung dozed off in the chair, irene persuaded softly: "Master, you haven't rested for two days, go to sleep."

Taehyung raised his head and squinted to see jungkook: "You are here, then I'm leaving."

He yawned, got up and was about to leave.

"Wait a minute." jungkook stopped him, "Let's talk."

"There is nothing to talk about between us." taehyung said lightly, "The problem lies with Lisa. You should talk to her."

In fact, taehyung's mentality has changed a bit now. He knows that it is impossible for him and Lisa to be together now. He has witnessed Jungkook’s feelings for Lisa. He feels ashamed.

Now, he still hopes that jungkook and Lisa can get together, but he won't say it clearly.

"Without you, there would be no problems between us." jungkook always had a knot in his heart. Until now, he still feels that the person Lisa really likes is taehyung. He thinks she refused to forgive him because she couldn't let taehyung go.

"Heh!" taehyung shook his head and sneered.

Taehyung knew that Jungkook’s EQ was zero before, but now he knows that his EQ is not only zero, but also a negative number. Until now, he didn’t know Lisa's feelings for him. He is really stupid, but maybe this is also because of the authorities.

Jungkook frowned and stared at him, "There is nothing to do with you here, why do you still have to stay?"

"Lisa needs me, of course I can't go." taehyung said coldly and turned to his room.

"You stop for me--" jungkook was going to chase taehyung, but was stopped by bambam.

Bambam looked at him deeply, "Are you serious?"

"What do you mean?" jungkook asked suspiciously.

Bambam frowned tightly: "You are the person Lisa loves. It has been a long time that she loves you. You still don't believe it? You think she still likes taehyung?"

"You all said that, but I can't feel it." jungkook dropped his eyes down in despair. "She was very indifferent to me. She was even indifferent to me when she clearly saw me sick, and she was always stuck with taehyung. She left me because of taehyung..."

"When she left you, it was entirely your own fault. You hurt her impulsively and violently." bambam was a little annoyed. "You have done so much harm to her. You still didn't realise it? Think about what you did before. Because of all that, why can’t she have a bit of resentment in her heart?"

Jungkook was stunned for a moment, and muttered to himself: "You mean, she is indifferent to me just because she resents me, the person she loves is me?"

"Nonsense." bambam simply hated that jungkook was so dumb. "I wondered, how are you so smart in business, but so dull in front of your feelings? Taehyung just shook his head and sneered, I'm afraid I'll laugh at you for your stupidity."

Hearing bambam's words, jungkook hurriedly went to find Lisa.

...

Lisa ate something and laid on the bed to rest. She was obviously very tired, so tired that she became exhausted from breathing. She really wanted to sleep, but her mind was in chaos, and messy scenes continued to appear.

Jungkook, jae, tzuyu, and the blood contract...

Thinking about it, Lisa panicked, as if she would be punished someday.