That Child Is Yours

"Really?? Great..." Lisa burst into tears with excitement, crying while holding the test sheet, "jae is saved, he is saved."

Tzuyu's face changed, and she panicked with a sign: "No, I won't donate bone marrow to your child."

At this moment, taehyung walked in and blinked at doctors, the doctor took his signal immediately and retreated, closing the door.

Taehyung said to tzuyu: "tzuyu, I once saved your life before, and we were good friends before. Now it's you who can help me. So please donate bone marrow to lisa's child."

"Ahhh..." tzuyu shook her head while doing sign language, "oppa kook has already returned you the favour of saving me, and now I don't owe you anything."

Lisa looked at tzuyu in astonishment, and said excitedly: "What do you mean? You are not willing to donate bone marrow to my son? Why? Donating bone marrow will not affect your body. My son is so young, he can't die just like that. Just as I beg you, will you save him?"

With that said, Lisa knelt down to tzuyu with a bang.

"Lisa, don't do this, get up." taehyung pulled Lisa up.

Tzuyu looked at her like this, feeling somewhat uncomfortable in her heart, but when she thought that once Jae was cured, jungkook and Lisa could be reunited as a family, and she would no longer have a foothold in Jungkook’s life.

Moreover, when jungkook comes back, knowing that she did not save his son, he would definitely hate her.

What to do?

"tzuyu, even if you hate me, you can't get revenge on our child." Lisa cried and begged, "As long as you promise to save my child, I can do anything for you...."

Hearing these words, tzuyu's eyes suddenly lit up.

"Lisa, what are you doing? Get up." taehyung pulled Lisa with pity.

Lisa cried so weakly that she knelt down on the ground again.

Tzuyu pulled taehyung and gestured to him: "You tell her that I can donate bone marrow, but she have to promise me one condition."

"What conditions?" taehyung asked subconsciously.

"Yes, yes, please mention any conditions." Lisa said eagerly, "As long as you promise to save my son, I will promise you all the conditions."

Tzuyu did not sign this time. She was afraid that taehyung would not convey her message to lisa properly.

So, tzuyu took a piece of paper and a pen from the table and wrote a sentence on it: "No matter what happens, you will never return to oppa kook!!!"

Seeing these words, taehyung immediately frowned: "tzuyu, aren't you taking advantage of this entire situation? She decides whether she wants to be with jungkook or not. Why are you threatening her like this?"

Tzuyu added another sentence: "If you don't agree, I will never donate my bone marrow to your son. Just watch him die."

Lisa stared at the two sentences blankly, only hesitated for two seconds, and immediately nodded: "I promise you! As long as you are willing to save my son, I promise you everything..."

"Lisa..."

"Even if she doesn't ask for such a request, I won't be with jungkook anyway." Lisa said sadly, "He doesn't even know right and wrong. It can be seen that he has never really loved me. What he likes about me is my beautiful face but I don't have it now. What's more, when my child and I needed him, he is immersed with someone else..."