I Should Get Her Back!

Jungkook drove away from Im Nayeon's villa quickly, his mind was full of Lisa.

Lisa's gentleness, her stubbornness, her crying, her smile, her delicate full pink lips, her flawless body that has him whipped, and the pleasure that he mets from her body. In short, everything about her.

It was incomparable. She was indeed irreplaceable. And he lost her!!

The past was like shards of glass hitting him, his head was painful, and his heart was like a sharp blade twisting, twisted with blood.

He speeded up, the Lamborghini galloped like a gust of wind, the top opened, and the whistling of gusts of wind came from his ears. In his sight, everything in front of him turned into Lisa's beautiful smile. He seemed to hear her calling him: "jungkook..." with her honey like smooth voice.

Jungkook stopped the car abruptly and stared at the front in a daze. It took a long time to recover. It turned out that he actually drove the car on the seawall, a few meters ahead of him.

It's so dangerous, just like his love for Lisa.

regardless of costs!

It's a pity that she doesn't love him after all, not at all.

Jungkook closed his eyes tightly, clutching his head that was about to explode, and howled in pain: "Lisa, I hate you, I hate you—"

...

Lisa woke up from a nightmare, sweating profusely, and her body was shaking constantly.

"lisa, what's the matter with you?" bambam held her hand tightly, "Your hand is so cold, were you having a nightmare?"

"I, I dreamed of jungkook." Lisa panicked, "Dreaming that he came to me and wanted to kill me..."

"Don't think about it. With me, I will protect you and never let anyone hurt you again." bambam gently sorted the sweaty bangs on Lisa's forehead, "Go to sleep, stop thinking about it. "

"I can't sleep..." Lisa laid weakly on the bed and turned to look at the crib, "I want to see my baby."

"He slept soundly, wait a minute, I will push his crib over." bambam pushed the crib to Lisa's side.

Lisa looked at her child’s immature face, her heart became soft again, and her lips raised an arc of happiness:
"I finally understand what my mother said. At the beginning, she said to me that no matter how difficult life is, just by seeing your child, you will feel happy again!"

"Mom has suffered a lot, and it is not easy for you as well." bambam looked at her tenderly, "You must maintain an optimistic and cheerful attitude, live a good life, and stop thinking about it."

"Yeah." Lisa nodded gently, "You also go to bed for a while, these two days, you have been with me at night, and there are bloodshots in your eyes."

"I'm young and strong, and can survive." bambam smiled, "You go to bed quickly, tomorrow morning the doctor will come to round the room, you can't sleep again then."

"Ok."

...

Jungkook stayed at the beach until dawn, just like that, looking at the sea with the sea breeze, quietly thinking about Lisa.

Thinking of her good, her bad, and her tears and her unfeeling when she broke up with him.

Seok jin took his entourage to find him and when he found him, he waited for him a few meters away, giving him, his space. Not daring to approach him.

Until the sun rose from the sea level, seok jin had to step forward and persuade: "president, it's time to go back! If you haven't slept all night, you will have stomach problems again."