Her Choice Was Right

Damn! Good luck for this chapter.

***

"We should go down." taehyung stood up laboriously, Lisa subconsciously supported him.

Irene opened the elevator for them, and then retreated to the side with interest.

"irene, aren't you coming in?" Lisa asked.

"I'm going down from the ordinary elevator next to this." irene said with a smile.

...

The elevator door slowly closed, Lisa asked in confusion, "Why didn't irene come in?"

"Because she wants to make room for us." taehyung looked at her deeply, "Lisa, you have to cooperate with me if you want to leave today, you know?"

"Cooperate?" Lisa was confused, "What do you mean..."

Before Lisa finished speaking, taehyung suddenly pressed her against the elevator wall and kissed her deeply.

Taehyung's kiss suddenly hit like a violent storm, Lisa was taken aback, before she could react, his tongue was already strongly lifted off her teeth, leaning into it, wantonly plundering every inch of territory between her lips and teeth.

He pressed her shoulder firmly with one hand, and put his arm around her waist with the other, holding her firmly in his arms.

Lisa couldn't move, his lips were wild and domineering, with a hot breath, swept over her like a blazing fire.

Lisa wanted to struggle, but couldn't push him away. Just when the two were kissing fiercely, the elevator suddenly opened.

The four pairs of eyes looked at this scene, and they were all shocked...

Jungkook, Old master jeon, and kwon jiyong along with Lee chae-rin, stood in the corridor, watching this scene clearly. They were actually waiting for them to arrive and really didn't expect to witness anything like this.

Jungkook’s expression immediately became hideous, like demon from hell, with a terrifying murderous aura, amber eyes lit up two clusters of blazing flames that could burn even the soul, clenched his fists, and screamed coldly : "What are you doing???"

Lisa was shocked and pushed taehyung in astonishment. This time, taehyung didn't restrain her, she easily pushed him away.

Lisa caught Jungkook’s ferocious gaze, and couldn't help but shudder, hanging her head low with a guilty conscience, as if a cheating wife was caught by her husband.

"It's uncontrollable, don't you understand?" taehyung sneered defiantly.

Lisa was shocked, is this the cooperation taehyung just mentioned? Is he doing this to anger jungkook? Let jungkook completely believe that lisa does not have him in her heart, and that the man she loves was always taehyung.

Then will jungkook just let her go?

Will this approach really work?
What if he goes crazy again?

"What is going on in here?" Old master jeon stared at Lisa angrily.

"lisa, while everyone is here, you might as well make things clear, do you have any feelings for jungkook?? If not, make it clear as soon as possible, and don't get confused and hurt each other."
Lee chae-rin's voice was very soft, cautious, not wanting to anger jungkook, but her words were clearly guiding Lisa to break up with jungkook.

Kwon ji-yong frowned and looked at Lisa intricately. He had a different view from his wife, Lee chae-rin. He always felt that Lisa and jungkook were actually very suitable, but according to him, taehyung was not at all suitable for lisa.