You Are So Dirty

I know many of you guys are emotionally drained while reading this book. So please don't read this book continuously, because it will make you trigger at every point. Take a break from it, if it becomes too much! Believe me, Jungkook’s character development is just around the corner. Just bear for few more chapters, he will pay for his Sins soon. So, all I can say is to have patience.

***

Jungkook looked at her with scorching eyes, his breath was heavy, and his hands had touched her insides. But just when he was about to put it inside, his mind was full of Lisa. He finally stopped and pushed tzuyu away without hesitation.

The woman he loves is Lisa, he can't touch other women, he can't do it with other woman..absolutely can't.

This is wrong. He only has one woman and could not afford to betray her.

"Ah..." tzuyu murmured anxiously while pulling jungkook's clothes.

"I'm sorry, tzuyu, I can't touch you." jungkook pulled her hand away, quickly sorted out his messy clothes, turned and was about to leave.

(a/n - bitch, you already touched her. Even if you didn't do 'it', I am still so mad at you.)

Tzuyu rushed over again to hug jungkook, but jungkook yelled irritably, "Stop making trouble!!!"

Tzuyu was startled and looked at him in astonishment.

"tzuyu, you are a good girl, don't behave like this." jungkook pulled up her clothes and left decisively.

Tzuyu looked at his back in a daze, tears falling drop by drop, she took the initiative to do this, he still refused her, did he really respect her and cherish her? Or he don't like her at all?

Can a man really restrain his desires in this way?

She doesn’t understand, she doesn’t understand.

...

Jeongyeon was proud outside, but seeing jungkook suddenly walking out of the room, she was stunned: "Master, you..."

"Take good care of tzuyu." jungkook left these words and went straight back to his room with Lisa.

Jeongyeon was very angry. When she walked to the guest room, she saw tzuyu's clothes being disheveled, and she was sitting on the ground looking pitiful.

Jeongyeon cursed tzuyu in her heart, and here tzuyu was crying. Tzuyu was really useless.

Actually jeongyeon had planned this opportunity so well, but tzuyu still can't grasp it, and now jeongyeon looked at tzuyu in disgust, thinking jungkook doesn't want tzuyu even if she strips off, which shows that she has no charm at all.

If it is not because of her low status then jeongyeon didn't had to rely on tzuyu to have value.

~*~

Jungkook wanted to open the door, but found that the door had been locked. He was very angry.

Jungkook gritted his teeth while saying internally: "Lisa, this dead woman, why is she so hypocritical? I have done it with her many times, but even now she dares to lock the door?"

"Open the door!" jungkook shouted irritably.

Lisa shuddered. He came back, he didn't stay overnight in tzuyu's room?

"Lisa, open the door for me right away." jungkook's tone became even more impatient. He restrained himself from touching other women, and resisted coming back to see her, but she let him eat the door behind her back. She was really virtuous.