You Are Not Worthy!

In order not to awaken jungkook, Lisa didn't let anyone change rooms, so she just leaned on the bed, hugged him and guarded him.

Jungkook fell asleep very heavily after the injection. Half of his body was resting on Lisa's legs, and his arms wrapped around her waist. This posture was extremely comfortable, but Lisa's legs were numb by him, but she didn't dare to make Chaos, for fear that he will wake up and start to fool around.

...

Sleeping while hugging lisa by her waist, from dawn to noon, jungkook's burning finally subsided. When he woke up, his mental state was much better. He opened his eyes and saw Lisa, and he took a long breath.

She is still there, still beside him.
Jungkook just raised his head and stared at Lisa quietly. Her face was very pale, her spirit was very poor, and her body was as weak as a willow branch that would break at any time, but it was such a weak little woman who captured his heart.

"Boom!" A soft knock on the door came from outside, and then someone pushed in.

Lisa was awakened, jungkook immediately closed his eyes and pretended to sleep.

"My legs..." Lisa's legs were numb, and a movement was as uncomfortable as an electric shock. She gently pulled jungkook's head and moved him to the side, and then stood up.

"Madam, how can your legs not feel numb if you kept holding the young master like this? Are you hungry? I will help you to wash." Donna walked over and supported Lisa.

"I want to soak my feet, my legs are numb." Lisa hissed uncomfortably, "By the way, how is jisoo? Is there any movement?"

"Ms. Jisoo is in the medical room. Didn't the doctor say that? She didn't wake up from her coma yet." Donna helped Lisa to walk to the bathroom, "You have been taking care of the young master last night, it was really hard for you."

"I don't want to take care of him. I was threatened by Grandpa... " Lisa said coldly, "he said if I don't take good care of him, jisoo will be in danger."

Donna didn't speak, but smiled. She knew that Lisa was a knife-mouthed tofu hearted.

But jungkook on the bed didn't think so. No wonder she would guard him. It turned out that grandpa brought jisoo back.

Yeah, she hates him so much and wants to kill him. How could she take care of him? She is now anxious to return to taehyung's embrace, but only stayed here with him because of jisoo...

Jungkook remembered the scene of Lisa leaving with taehyung at their wedding, the scene of them kissing in the hospital bed, and the scene of her stabbing him with a knife. A fierce anger rose from the bottom of his heart, and it grew more and more burning.

The stronger the burning was, the fist can't help clenching.

"Come on!!!" jungkook suddenly ordered outside the door.

In the bathroom, Lisa, who was washing her face, was startled. Was he awake? When did you wake up?

"president is awake." donna quickly helped Lisa out of the bathroom.

Jungkook sat up on the bed forcibly, and seok jin knocked on the door and said happily: "president, you finally woke up, and now your complexion is much better."

"I can't die that easily." jungkook said coldly, "what you were doing before? Did you do what I had told you before?"

"Uh..." seok jin was stunned, never expecting that jungkook would ask about it as soon as he woke up.

Lisa stood at the bathroom door frowning and looked at him, not knowing what he wanted to do.

"I ask you, how did the suppression of Kim Corporation work, are you dumb or deaf?" jungkook yelled at seok jin.