A Devil Dealing With A Devil

Another one 👀

***

Taehyung personally took people to pick up jisoo.

Jisoo was still in a severe coma. Taehyung was still not relieved, so he asked his own private doctor to check jisoo again. The doctor said that jisoo's current situation is very unstable. It is not certain when she will wake up, but she must have surgery as soon as possible, otherwise she may become mentally retarded when she wakes up later.

When taehyung heard this, he couldn't help but brighten his eyes. If this happens then it will save him from doing anything to her by himself. As long as he left it alone, jisoo would never be able to tell the truth.

Irene felt a little uneasy after receiving taehyung's decision on this matter. Although she knew taehyung was unscrupulous in the business field, he was also upright and kind. Why is this happening now?

Regardless of the relationship between jisoo and Lisa, jisoo and taehyung were alumni before, and they were friends. How could he bear to watch a young girl become mentally retarded?
Maybe the magic of love is so great, that it can even turn an upstanding person into evil.

For example, Irene, even if she felt it was inappropriate to do this in her heart, she would continue to support taehyung, because she loved him, and as long as he felt right, she would do it, without any complaint.

~*~

Lisa woke up in the afternoon on the second day of the accident.

Jungkook was in his study and heard her heart-piercing cry from his room, and his heart seemed to crack. He covered his ears and did not dare to listen, even more dare not to go. Facing her...

Having lost her child, Lisa is desperate. She is like a walking dead, sitting on the bed in tears every day, and her soul is about to be hollowed out. No matter how Donna coaxes her to persuade her, she does not eat or drink, and the doctors are forced to give her a tranquilizer.

Jungkook didn't dare to see Lisa. Although he lived in the same room as Lisa, he went out early and returned late every day, he made himself busy day and night.

He was busy dealing with taehyung. He transferred all his resentment to taehyung. He believed that everything was caused by taehyung.

If taehyung did not deliberately deceive Lisa with despicable means, she would not have left jungkook at their wedding;
If Lisa didn't go with taehyung that day, jungkook wouldn't go crazy with anger, let alone hurt her losing his mind, then even their child could have survived.

In the final analysis, everything caused by taehyung. He was the root cause of everything that happened in last few days.

Jungkook began to officially declare war on taehyung, fighting taehyung with all his strength. He wanted to make taehyung desperate, and then kneeled in front of him to confess his mistakes.

Jungkook’s business skills have always been strong, and this time he didn't leave any room for taehyung. In just a few days, he acquired 30% of the shares of taehyung's U.S. Headquarters and even spurred other shareholders to create chaos and forced taehyung to step down.

The board of directors were in a mess. Even taehyung's old assistant, who has not been involved in official duties in recent years, has personally approached the hospital to remind taehyung to pay attention to this matter, but taehyung disagrees. If the company goes wrong, it can be re-rectified. If Lisa is gone, the world will completely lose its meaning.

Taehyung must take this opportunity to regain Lisa. For this plan, he even gave up treating his face injuries, so that the injuries on his face continued to deteriorate.
Fortunately, he could easily touch her heart when she sees him like this.