Chapter 1

{It's a continuation, from when Tessa leaves Hardin before his graduation.
This story have details of, what happens in between Hardin's graduation to Landon's wedding.
I've added up few moments from, After ever happy(After 3), Before, Nothing more and Nothing less(Landon series) for making this story.}

I'll hope you enjoy it:-)
...

————————————————
Hardin's POV:

Im going to take a shower, I tell her as Tess walk into the hallway. And goes downstairs to talk to Landon.

Leaving me hard in my room. "You have to wait for some minutes, she'll come" I said looking down to my dick.

Grabbing my boxers and sweats from dresser, I headed to the bathroom. Striping my clothes from my body, I turn the faucet on and step into the shower.

While taking shower, my mind revolves around Tessa  moving to New York. Maybe I should move with her too. What would she  say, if I tell her? No, straight ass No.

But I could convince her and find an apartment for both of us. In that populated, noisy ass city.

After thinking plans to convince her, ten minutes later, I turn off the faucet and reach for a towel, then dry my body with it, and pull on my boxers and sweats over my legs, and goes to my room. Tessa still not here, maybe she is in her room.

Grabbing a shirt, pulling over my head, I headed to the guest room. Where she is staying, for now. While rubbing the towel to my wet hair.

As I open the door and sees her in the bed, then to her face, tears rolling down her face. She is crying, why?

I quickly discard the towel to the floor and move  across the room and kneel down before her taking her wrist in my hand. Whats going on? I ask.

We are Catherine and Heathcliff, she proclaims. What? What she is talking about?

What? What the hell happened?

We have made everyone around us miserable, and  I just didnt notice or I was too selfish to care, but it happened. Even Landon has been affected by us. she says.

Where is this coming from? I stand removing my hands from her. Did he fucking say something to you? he really wants to need his ass beating today.

No. she pulls by my arm to stop me for going after him. He only said the truth. I see it now, I was just trying to force myself to see it, but now I get it. she wipes her fingers under her eyes and take a breath to continue. You arent the one who was ruining me; I did it myself. I changed,
and you changed. But you changed for the better. And I didn't.

I shake my head, looking at her Youre talking crazy. None of this makes any sense.

Yes. she stands and tucks her hair behind her ears. Its
completely clear to me. Clear what?

I need you to do something for me. I need you to promise
me something right now, she begs.

What? Hell no, Im not promising anything, Tessa—what
the fuck are you going on about? I'm not doing that what she is asking for.

l reach under her chin
and gently lift her head to me. And with other hand wipes the tears covering her face.

Please, promise me something. If we could ever have a chance of a future together, you have to do something for me. she begs again.

I give in and agrees with her, Fine, fine.

I mean it, I am begging you, if you love me, you will listen
to me and do this for me. If you cant, we will never have a future, Hardin.

I don't want to do this. But if this is what she wants, I will do it. Okay, I promise.

Dont follow me this time, Hardin. Stay here and be with
your family and—

Tessa—" I cup her face with my hands —no, stop this. We will figure this New York shit out,
dont overreact. she is overreacting, she always does.

She shakes her head. Im not going to New York, and I
promise you that Im not overreacting. We have both
been through so much in this  year, and if we dont take a
little time to make sure this is what we want, we will end up
taking everyone down with us. she is trying to make me understand.

How long? brush my hair with my fingers.

Until we know that were ready.

Know what? I already know what I want with you. I am getting frustrated by this shit.

I need this, Hardin. If I cant get myself together, I would
resent you and myself. I need this. I can't even say no to her, while seeing her in this state.

Fine, you can have it. Im giving this to you, not because I
want to, but because this will be the last doubt I will ever entertain from you. After I give you this time and you come
back to me, thats it. You arent leaving again, and you will
marry me. This is what I want in return for this time you
need. I will marry this girl and spend my entire life with her.

Okay and she agrees.

{Please keep reading there's extra content from here}