I Will Make Her Pay!

So, many of you wanted me to update one more chapter. So here it is!
Now you all better give me those comments (I am thirsty for your comments) and also this one is slightly lengthy then the preceding ones.

Enjoy 💋

***

There was a riot in the audience, and all the guests stood up and looked at the door of the church incredibly.

The camera broadcasted the whole scene live. People all over the world watched jungkook being abandoned by Lisa at their wedding. All the guests looked at jungkook with complicated eyes, with compassion, sympathy, ridicule, and sneer.

These gazes pierced his heart like sharp edges, making his heart riddled with holes and scars.

Jungkook’s lips raised a lonely arc, looking sadly at the door, looking at the direction Lisa was going, his hands were stalemate there, maintaining the original posture, unable to retract or stretch out, just like his lost love.

The most precious thing in his heart finally broke into pieces, those sharp pieces cut through his heart, shed bright red blood, and then fell heavily in the deepest part of his heart, no longer able to piece it together.

The whole world seemed to have turned into darkness, and his life had no light anymore. He suddenly felt that his life was meaningless, meaningless, and meaningless.

"president!" seok jin looked at jungkook sympathetically, and said softly, "Why didn't you tell Miss Lisa the truth? President Tae was obviously fooling her about jisoo's death, so that she would be shaken. If you had Just told her the truth, Miss Lisa wouldn't have gone with him."

Jungkook slowly raised his head, staring at the door of the church coldly, and said in a chilling voice, "Now, everything is meaningless!"

"president..." seok jin still wanted to persuade jungkook, but jungkook walked to the priest's stage and broke into the microphone and said, "I announce that my wedding with Lisa is...cancelled!!!"

Everyone was shocked and looked at jungkook dumbfounded, never expecting that he would make such a decision in this extreme situation.

Lisa left because of an unexpected incident. Taehyung was injured in order to protect her, and the person who attacked her seemed to be the daughter of the kwon family. The matter was so complicated that the suspension of the wedding was excusable.

Maybe after the incident, Lisa would calm down and would come to him after figuring things out?

Although some people watched the show with a fear of chaos, others taunted jungkook secretly, but they all understood that the wedding ceremony of jungkook and Lisa had been completed, and they were considered legal couple in a religious sense.

Jungkook is now cancelling the wedding, cutting off his relationship with Lisa, so it will be impossible to resume it in the future.

"jin, get the car ready!" When jungkook raised his eyes, his eyes became cold like ice, without a slightest temperature. "I want to bring Lisa back. She dares to betray me. So, she must bear the consequences!"

"president..." seok jin wanted to persuade jungkook, but when he touched his gloomy gaze, seok jin finally swallowed the words from his mouth, not daring to say more.

Jungkook strode outside, clenching his fists with fierce hatred. Seok jin and a group of bodyguards followed closely.

As soon as he walked to the door of the church, a bodyguard suddenly rushed over and said in a panic, "Master, it's not good, Miss tzuyu committed suicide."