His Fake Concern

Tzuyu strode over and plunged into Jungkook’s arms, hugging his waist intimately, staring at Lisa with hostility, as if to prevent her belongings from being stolen by others.

When they first met in the restaurant, she was right Lisa's looks were not bad, infact she is way too pretty, and tzuyu even helped her. Now that she knows that Lisa is her love rival, her attitude immediately turned 360 degrees, and she was no longer friendly.

Lisa looked at them in a daze, and was a little at a loss.

Although she had seen their relationship at the hotel that time, she didn't know that jungkook and tzuyu's relationship was so deep, or to be more precise, she never thought about this problem.

At this moment, she suddenly felt that she was like a mistress involved in their emotions. It turned out that her choice was so wrong???!!

"president, the old master jeon's car has arrived at the airport." seok jin reported eagerly from outside.

Jungkook stared at Lisa coldly and warned sternly: "I don't care what method you use, you must convince Grandpa to let tzuyu stay, otherwise, you will never be able to see jisoo again."

Before Lisa could react, jungkook ordered the bodyguard behind him, "Take Miss Jisoo away."

"Yes." The bodyguard removed the needle from the back of jisoo's hand and tugged her away.

"What are you doing? Don't touch her." Lisa wanted to stop, but jungkook immediately grabbed her. She wanted to struggle but he pressed her against the wall giving her no room to move and approached her dangerously. "Lisa, as long as you are obedient, the day after tomorrow You will still be my wife, and your friends will be unscathed. If you want to fight against me, you will not be able to bear the consequences!!!"

"Why??" Lisa asked incomprehensibly, her crystal clear eyes held pain in them and her voice reflected her trauma, "Since you already have a woman you love, why do you want to marry me? Why??? Don't tell me it's because of this child. With your personality, you can force me to give this child up, and then marry your sweetheart, what is the reason and why did you do this?? Why!!!!"

Tzuyu pulled Jungkook’s sleeves. She didn't like jungkook to be close to other women. Although it was threatening, she always felt that Jungkook’s eyes were a little different when he looked at lisa right now.

"Now, I don't need to hide it anymore." jungkook let go of Lisa and hugged tzuyu intimately in front of her eyes, "tzuyu is my cousin, we can't get married or have children, so..." His eyes flickered, avoiding Lisa's sharp gaze, "I must marry a woman to be my wife for  name sake! And you just broke into my world at this moment, and it’s the best thing for you to be pregnant with my child. So you are the best candidate to be my wife."

"Heh!" Lisa laughed mockingly. She laughed very coldly. She thought she had chosen to marry jungkook to take care of the overall situation. It turned out to be just a trap set by jungkook, but she jumped in it stupidly. It was ridiculous, too ridiculous. Infact she should have believed taehyung when he warned her about jungkook.

How stupid can she be?!!

Jungkook felt very uncomfortable seeing her like this, and said coldly: "You don't have to be like this. Anyway, our marriage is just an equal transaction. When you give birth to our child, if you want divorce, I will fulfill your wish. Now, you'd better be obedient and don't defy me."

Lisa lowered her head, was silent for a while, and asked calmly: "all that you did to save me were fake ? In order to move me, let me marry you, you pretended to save me desperately, was that also one of your plans?" lisa asked calmly.