Family Affection Over Love

"You actually protected her? You are really great." kai sneered mockingly, and once again waved the stool and threw it on Jungkook’s head.

"Stop!" taehyung rushed in like an arrow, kicked kai aside, grabbing his collar and beating him.

Kai was not his opponent at all, only to be beaten, there was no room to fight back.

"Don't fight, save people, jungkook is going to die, save people. C'mon." Lisa shouted anxiously.

Taehyung looked back and found that there was a pair of scissors inserted in front of Jungkook’s chest. Almost all the tips of the scissors were touching his body, and the blood soaked his clothes.

Jungkook was already unconscious and did not react at all.

And Lisa was already in tears, and taehyung's heart was like being poured into a basin of extremely cold ice water, making his heart and lungs cold. He suddenly realized that he seemed to have lost something.

At this moment, seok jin and irene hurried over. Seeing Jungkook’s wounds, their faces changed in fright. Jin hurriedly shouted outside: "first aid! first aid!"

A doctor who they had brought with them rushed in anxiously and quickly stopped jungkook's bleeding: "No, we have to go to the hospital quickly." the doctor said immediately after aiding his wound.

The group hurriedly sent jungkook away, Lisa looked at them in panic until they all walked out of sight, and her gaze did not take back.

"He will be fine." taehyung's voice came, and Lisa recovered, only to realize that the rope on her hand had been untied by him at some point. Taehyung took off his coat and put it on her, "It's fine. Right? Is there any injury?"

Lisa shook his head blankly.

"I'll take you to the hospital." taehyung bent over to hug her, and said to Irene, "Bring kai to the police ."

"Yes!" Irene roared.

Taehyung walked out of the hotel with Lisa in his arms. He walked calmly and warmly embracing her. He lowered his head and said softly in her ear: "Sorry, I'm late, and let you get harmed. I won't be in the future. I will protect you from now on. I will never let you get any harm..."

Lisa closed her eyes, and her mind was full of Jungkook’s desperate efforts to save her. Her original firm belief gradually shaken.

Isn't this sense of security what she has always needed? Every time she encounters danger, that person can always stand up for her. Maybe jungkook doesn’t love her, but he really did protect her. This kind of unswerving protection touches her and can also bring her the sense of security, maybe taehyung loves her, but he can't do it, he is not even willing to accept the child in her womb.

"lisa!" taehyung saw Lisa's vacillation, and said in a low voice in her ear, "Some things are just an illusion. Jungkook is not as good as you think. In order to achieve his goal, he will make some sacrifices."

"What about you?" Lisa opened her eyes and looked at him, "Didn't you say you love me? What kind of sacrifices would you make to have me in your life?"

"What jungkook can do for you, so can I." taehyung said immediately, "If it was me who rushed in first, I could also block the sword for you, and I could..."

"Then can you accept my child?" Lisa looked at him deeply.

Taehyung's eyes flickered, and his lips moved, not knowing how to answer.

"You can't." Lisa's lips raised a poignant arc, "You can lay down your life for me, but you can't give up your dignity for me!!"

"But jungkook..."