Chapter 77- Bonnie and Clyde

DISCLAIMER:

While this story/chapter is intended for ideally and +18 audience, I will like to add disclaimers.

Nothing in this story is meant to romanticize, glorify, or encourage the following;

violence, cheating, murder, lying, suicide, sex , cursing, drugs, rape, racism, abuse, trauma, mental illness, etc.

These are adults with adult problems set in the 80's where sayings, language, and society was different than it is now. This is also set in an industry where dark, wild things happen.

These characters aren't meant to be perfect...they are meant to be human. They go through things, and say things that aren't always perfect and they shouldn't be viewed as such.

By no means am I encouraging anyone to glorify any of these characters or third party characters mentioned (Ex: Al Capone, Bonnie and Clyde, etc.)  nor it is my intention to offend anyone.
_____________________________

Winnie's POV

I walk down the hallway slowly and quietly as I hear Karen and Rachel downstairs.

"Where the hell does she have it?" she says loudly as I hear them walking around searching for it. I feel my heart pounding as I quietly walk down the hall. I stop infront of a door and slowly turns the handle attempting to keep quiet.

"I swear..." I mutter to myself as it stays locked. I furrow my eyebrows wiggling the knob on the door in frustration. I sigh as I pull a bobby pin from my hair, getting on my knees picking the lock.

"What are you doing?" a soft whisper says causing me to jump. I turn my head glaring at Clifton as he looks at me sheepishly.

"Sorry." he whispers as I sigh in relief.

"I'm trying to pick the lock open." I mutter shaking lightly, turning it in the keyhole. It clicks softly and I smile in satisfaction opening the door quietly as we slip in the room.

I look around seeing screens around the room showing footage of the rooms.

"Woah. She's all set up..." Clifton says in awe looking around at the secruity system.

"I know...she probably got the security thing from Michael." I say as I brush a lock of hair behind my ear. I look up at the tv screen seeing Rachel and Karen walking down a hallway. I walk over to the system, getting on my knees searching for the VHS box.

(A/N Seriously if you don't know what a VHS tape is....you obviously aren't a 90's kid. Those were the bomb.)

"Hurry up..." Clifton says as I look around for it.

"Just shut up blockhead, and help me find it." I whine shakingly as he groans looking around for it.

"Hold on...." I say finding a secruity footage box. I hit the EJECT button, the tape popping out.

"I got it.." I whisper as I I jump up my hair tossled everywhere, with the tape in my hand.

"Let's get out of he--" Clifton begins to say and gets cut off by the door swinging open. Our heads shoot up meeting Rachel and Karen's dark eyes.

We are so dead.

Paul's POV

I take a sip of my drink my fingers tapping the glass lightly, waiting for Michael.

I've tried everything to let Tatiana know I was sorry. I've called her nonstop, I've sent flowers, letters, and everything you can think of. Yet, she still won't talk to me.