Intoxicate me | Klaus mikaels...

By missmasterofdeath

*Not exactly a softer love romance* Nora summers didn't have a normal teenage life, as much as she sometimes... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y TWO
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O U R T Y
F O U R T Y O N E
F O U R T Y T W O
F O U R T Y T H R E E
F O U R T Y F O U R
F O U R T Y FIVE
F O U R T Y S I X
F O U R T Y S E V E N
F O U R T Y E I G H T
F O U R T Y N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y O N E
F I F T Y T W O
F I F T Y T H R E E
F I F T Y F O U R
F I F T Y F I V E
E P I L O U G E

S I X

34.5K 747 353
By missmasterofdeath

                       6 | Somewhat of the truth

"I can only tell you what I know." Katherine starts.
"When I first met him I was frustrated he wasn't interested in me and then I found out why, You. He had so many painting and sketches of you. And he always talked about you, he was obsessed with finding you, the whole original family was, in fact they never stopped. There still looking, well Elijah's seen you, so I guess he's not looking for you anymore. But I'm not sure why he wants you, but I know for a fact when he finds you he'll never let you go." She smirked.

And at this moment I wasn't sure if I even wanted it know the truth anymore. I stand up my throat going dry. "How would he know what I look like if I wasn't even born all those years ago?" I ask more to myself then Katherine.

"Might have been the dreams, little one. It's just a guess though. You should go, you've had a long day."

————-

It's been around two days since Elena and I have spoken to Katherine. I didn't leave my room unless it was for school or to the bathroom. I have barely even eaten.

This thing has kept me occupied of thinking and weirded me out. And I can't help but want to know why he's looking for me, the frustration of not knowing was stressing me out. (Not to mention I was a but frightened).

I hated not knowing. Not leaving my room was also making me go slightly insane, but not completely. I've always been one for being secluded, being alone with me, myself, and I.

But then again, isn't that all teenagers. It's at least certainly Jermey.

I sigh and sit up yanking the covers off my body. When I got up, I threw on some clean clothes that weren't the ones I have been wearing for a day and a half.

"—No of course not, we just want the moonstone." I hear Damon's voice say as I walked downstairs.

"According to Rose's friend slater, there's a way to destroy the spell that Klaus wants to break." Stefan says.

I walk in and all eyes turn to me. "Don't stop now, I'm just hungry." I walked to the fridge, and yanked the white door open.

"No spell, no doppelgänger sacrifice." Damon says.

I scan my eyes through the fridge and pull out the strawberries. I take the whole thing and sit on the island listening to them talk.

"That's Great, but what are we planning to do about Nora? We don't know what Klaus wants with her. I'd rather make sure she's safe first." Elena says.

"Don't worry about me elena, I'm older so I need to make sure your safe." I turn to look at her. She didn't look like she was going to listen to me though.

She never listens to anyone, that was one of the most annoying things about her.

"If it comes down to me or you being safe it will be you." Elena advised, looking at me sternly.

"We'll see about that." I mumble so low not even the vampires in the room could hear what I had said. "Well I'm going to get dressed and go to school, bye."

With that, I walked up to my room.

When I entered my room I checked the time on my phone. School started in forty minutes, leaving me more than enough time to get ready.

I brushed through my hair, smoothed out the clothes I was wearing, brushed my teeth and applied mascara and a little lipgloss.

I shoved my phone in my back pocket and grabbed my backpack. I slung it around one shoulder and pushed on my shoes before walking downstairs where Elena and her protecters where.

"I'm leaving. Bye." I glanced at them before walking out of the door.

School goes on as normal as everyday that doesn't invole supernatural drama. Even though it's dangerous and super tireful, I'm glad for it. It's cool if you think about it, and spices up my boring life.

I was now in seventh period, my last class of the day when I got called on. I looked up from my trance like state to the teacher. This teacher was worse than Mr.tanner, Surprisingly, I couldn't even believe that was possible.

"And what do you get if you add this equation, Miss Summers?" Ms.Andersen asked.

"Uhm, I'm not sure miss." I said looking down, feeling embarrassed. The stares of all my classmates on my back made me even more so.

"Well if you would pay attention you would, so next time, pay attention and stop daydreaming." I could feel the glare of her dark eyes on me.

She continue her lesson and it went on. Time flew on and we where finally released from school by the last bell of the day.

I let my keys down on the table Beside the couch and let my bag flop down onto the side of the couch. I sank down on the seat next to my mom. "How was school?" she asked flipping through the television channels.

"It was fine until seventh period, Miss Andersen Called me out and was like oh well you would have known if you were paying attention, like I would be but it's boring." I sighed. My mom chuckles.

"You should have said that. Give her a little piece of your mind." My mom laughs.

"I'd get detention and I've never gotten one, and I don't plan to. I'm going to my room I've got homework, guess which class" I nudged her with my shoulder smiling.

"Hmm," she pretended to be in thought. "Math?"

"Ding, ding, ding and we have a winner." I say in a sing-song voice and groan walking up to my room with my bag. I walk up the stairs dramatically and close the white wooden door to my room.

I finished my homework and it was now
Five, forty-three at night. Elena wasn't home yet and she never told me where she was going so I called her.

"Hey, Nora what's up?" She answered the phone call.

"Where are you?" I ask.

"I'm going to tell you this because I trust you won't say anything." She pauses.

"Ok?" I say and let her continue to tell me.

"Me and Rose are at her friend slaters house. We are getting information on Klaus." She didn't sound like she was telling me all of it, but I let it slip.

"Seriously, Elena? What if something happens? Whatever, have fun I guess, bye." I spoke and hung up the phone. Elena was the most stubborn people I've ever known in my life.

I rubbed my temple. Her doing this stupid, reckless stuff was going to get her killed. But, she wanted to do it her way so I was just simply going to sit back and do nothing.

3rd person pov

Klaus Mikaelson stood in-front of his canvas painting when someone walked through the door. He turned to the man who walked in. "Um- we have spotted the d-doppelgänger in mystic falls." He stutters.

Klaus smirked. "Well, isn't that Fantastic?"

"But that's not all." The man says slowly.

"Well, go on." Says Klaus growing irritated.

"We've also spotted her." The man says and pointed to a painting beside Klaus of the beautiful brunette girl. Klaus turns back to the man.

He speds towards him and grabs his throat slamming him against the white wall. "Are you telling the truth?" He compelled the man.

The man spoke up. "Yes." He was now gasping for air as he felt his airways being blocked off by Klaus's tight hold.

Klaus dropped the man and smirked once more. "You can go now." Klaus said to the shaking man and he quickly left the room.

Back to the original Pov ( Nora )

Side-by-side, Elena and I walked down the steps onto the first level and saw my mom bent over and grabbing boxes from the closet under the stairs.

"Hey mom, whatcha doing?" I asked her while Elena stood beside me, watching her with curiosity.

"Oh, perfect timing!" My mom said and handed Elena and myself a box full of what looked to be the most random stuff. Some messy papers, some books that had things falling out of them and random little trinkets.

"Woah, oh." Elena says. "What is this stuff?"

"Your moms files from the historical society. I got roped into helping Mrs. Lockwood." She was on the ground, kneeling rummaging through cardboard boxes still.

"Oh, how lucky you are." I smirked, letting a small laugh come out.

"And by roped I mean very exited to participate." She stood up and closed the door to the room under the stairs, reveling the person who I though I'd never see again.

Elijah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.5K 1.7K 49
"Hideous, right?" "I've seen worse." The Mikaelson Family has one more weakness when not only Klaus but also Kol fall for the same girl, Danielle...
259K 7.3K 59
Matthias Mikaelson was a faceless man in the Mikaelson family, no one had ever seen his face aside from family and his best friend Katherine Pierce...
8.1K 159 33
a girl struggling with the will to live and a man whose been taking peoples lives for 1000 years. who ever thought these opposites would attract. St...
11.4K 183 73
This is the beginning of Lorelei's story and the prequel to Klaus's Pet. Lorelei is a werewolf who recently was outcasted by her old pack for saving...