Intoxicate me | Klaus mikaels...

Par missmasterofdeath

*Not exactly a softer love romance* Nora summers didn't have a normal teenage life, as much as she sometimes... Plus

O N E
T W O
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y TWO
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O U R T Y
F O U R T Y O N E
F O U R T Y T W O
F O U R T Y T H R E E
F O U R T Y F O U R
F O U R T Y FIVE
F O U R T Y S I X
F O U R T Y S E V E N
F O U R T Y E I G H T
F O U R T Y N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y O N E
F I F T Y T W O
F I F T Y T H R E E
F I F T Y F O U R
F I F T Y F I V E
E P I L O U G E

T H R E E

43.7K 827 793
Par missmasterofdeath

3 | Elijah

When I awoke, it was all due to a male voice speaking, or rather hushing something, or someone.

"Please, I'm hurt." I recognized that voice fairly quickly. I sat up, opening my eyes slowly. Due to the brightness in the room, I was forced to squint my eyes and let them focus.

When they adjusted, my head spun around, taking in my current surroundings.

I was sitting down on a ragged, maroon couch. There were slashes on parts of the couch, and a chunk missing at the end, by my feet. I was in an even more ragged house. From the peeling wallpaper to the rotting floorboards, it's was messed up.

I turned my head to my right and saw Elena laying on a couch. There was a small amount of blood on her wrist. Her dark hair was sprawled out, some small strands of her hair sticking to the sides of her face due to sweat.

In front of her stood a guy. His hair was a sandy blonde color, and he was not at all attractive— that's besides the point— he crouched down to her. The man started to untie her wrists slowly. "What do you want?" Elena gasped.

"Shh." He shushed her again.

"Please, I'm hurt." She repeated.

"I know." He says, looking at her like she was food, and she might just be. "Just a taste." The guy leaned in and tried to sink his fangs in her neck.

"Trevor!" A woman yells, walking into the room. "Control yourself!" She looks over to Elena. The guy, supposedly named Trevor, gets off the couch mumbling 'buzzkill', and walked out of the room leaving Elena, myself, and the short-haired woman.

"What do you want with us?" Elena gulped, looking over to me. I averted her gaze at looked to the woman who was standing up, and she did not look as if she did wanted to be here right now. I know I certainly didn't.

"My god, you look just like her." She spoke breathlessly and walked over to Elena, examining her looks. Katherine, I've heard that name too many times this month.

"But I'm not! Please whatever you want-"

"Be quiet!" The woman snaps.

"But I'm not Katherine!" Elena shouted. "My name is Elena Gilbert, you don't have to do this." Elena got up off the couch and walked to the woman.

"I know who you are, I said be quiet." The woman got easily annoyed. By what I could tell, these people were vampires, and they were old, at least six-hundred years old. Perhaps if they were way younger I could take a chance at attacking them, but I'd rather not take my chances.

Unlike my suicidal cousin, I quite liked my life.

"What do you want?" Elena asked again. The woman raise her hand and smacked Elena, causing her to fall back onto the dark couch, knocked unconscious.

I can't say I was surprised.

"I want you to be quiet." She scolded and looked towards me. "I'm not allowed to hurt you, so please don't test me."

I nod my head.

The woman turned and walked out of the room. I quickly stood up and made my way towards Elena. I sat on the couch beside her, grabbed her shoulders, and shook her.

"Elena." I whisper-shout frustratedly. Eventually, she started to stir.

Elena opened her eyes and slowly pushed herself up, blinking. "—so you called him?" We heard Trevor say from the other room.

"No. I called one of his contacts. You know how this works." She responded, her whisper so sharp it almost sounded like a hiss. It made me raise my brow, we clearly know who's the boss of the two.

"Oh my god, Elena. Why couldn't you be born with like . . . A different doppelganger?" I whined dramatically. "Like you know, not a cray-cray, vampire woman?"

"Yeah, next time I'll make sure to do just that, thanks for the nice advice, Nora." Elena glared, speaking sarcastically.

"You're welcome. Glad I could be of help."

Elena shook her head.

"Did you, or did you not get the message to Elijah?" He asked in a hushed voice.

"Whose Elijah?" I mumble. Elena shrugs and stands up.

"Let's try to find out." I stood up behind her after she said that.

"Elena!" She, of course, ignored me and continued to walk to where the voices were coming from.

"They say he got it." The woman said as we walked quietly through the hall and hid against a white, worn down wall.

Having felt the need to, I faced the wall and watched with satisfaction as the wallpaper peeled off perfectly when I picked at it. Elena noticed this and slapped my hand away. I sighed and turned back around, leaning up against the wall again.

"Wonderful. And what?" Trevor asks.

"So, that's it Trevor." The woman spoke. "He either got it, or he didn't. We just have to wait."

"We can leave them here." The man says. "We don't have to go through with this." He sounded scared, why though? Was this Elijah person really that scary?

"I'm sick of running!" He sighed loudly, closing his eyes.

"Yeah? Well, running keeps us from dying! Elijah's old school. If he excepts our deal we're free."

Elena crept forward and the floorboard squeaked.

"You, girls! If you think you're getting out of here, you're wrong. There's nowhere for miles." The woman cut off her conversation with Trevor and turned to the both of us.

"Whose Elijah?" Elena asks.

"He's your worst nightmare."

"Please, someone with the name Elijah can't be that scary. Hot, maybe, but not scary. Is he hot?" I asked, walking into the room they were in.

"No comment." The woman glared at me.

"You got us." Elena sighed and walked into the room with the two vampires, following after me. "Ok, it's not like we're going anywhere. The least you can do is tell me what you want with me."

"Tell us, what they want with us." I corrected her and she nodded my way, agreeing with me.

After deciding I probably couldn't beat the two vampires in a fight, although I wish I could, I decided I wouldn't try to shut up. I'd try to make them regret kidnapping Elena and I.

"I personally want nothing, I'm just a delivery service." The woman said and walked towards a squared table with books stacks on it.

"In case it wasn't clear, we're, well she's human, I'm a wolf. But we're not Amazon packages." The look on the woman's face after I was done talking placed a smirk on my face. Oh, man how I loved annoying people.

"Delivery to who? Elijah?" Elena asked. She keeps asking a lot of questions. I doubted they'd answer any of them.

I sighed and followed my cousin. "Ah, heh, two points to the eavesdropper." Okay, maybe they would answer some questions.

"Who is he?" Elena questioned and walked up further into the room. "Is he a vampire?"

"He's one of the vampires, the originals." She focused mainly on moving a pile of dusty books.

"What's an original?" I asked, sitting down on a table behind me and placing my hands in my lap, swinging my feet back and forth. I noticed a book beside me and picked it up with curiosity.

It looked old, so old I didn't even recognize the title.

"Again with the questions. Having the Salvatore's been teaching you vampire history?" Said the women, walking over to me and snatched the book out of my hands.

"Really?" I grumped and folded my arms, huffing.

"So you know Damon and Stefan?" Elena asked at the same time I was wondering why the hell they were sorting books, were they fixing this house up? That'd take a lot of work, and I wouldn't have the patience for something like that.

"I know of them, a hundred years back my friend tried to set me up with Stefan, she said he was one of the good ones. I'm more of a sucker for the bad boys, though, but I digress." She sighs.

"Who are the originals?" Elena ask stepping up. The girl sighs and turns around closing the book she had on the table.

"Trevor and I have been running for five-hundred years, we're tired. We want it over. We're using the both of you to negotiate ourselves out of an old mess."

"How wonderful!" I smiled sarcastically.

"But why us?" Elena asks.

"Because you are a Petrova doppelgänger." She says, looking at elena. She then turns to me. "I only know that they have been looking for you for over a thousand years and they want you badly."

"Lucky me." I rolled my eyes again. My mother always told me if I kept doing it they'd get stuff, thank god that hasn't happened quite yet so I could still do it.

"You, Elena, are the key to breaking the curse." The women points.

"The sun and the moon curse?" I question.

"Oh, so you do know your history."

"What do you mean I'm the key? The moonstone is what breaks the curse." Elena looked up to the older vampire.

"No, the moonstone is what binds the curse, the sacrifice is what breaks it." She explained to Elena who still looked confused. "The blood of the doppelgänger, You're the doppelgänger, Which means in order to break the curse, you're the one that has to die."

"Tell me more." Elena demanded.

"Captivity has made her pushy, eh?" Trevor says walking in. "What do you wanna know doppalious?" He held up a piece of a wood board and put it up against the window.

"Who are you running from?" Elena asks. Didn't we go over this?

"The originals." I replied in a 'duh' tone. I've heard that word a lot today. Wait, they didn't have there daylight rings. It wouldn't be to hard to take Elena and run out, they couldn't go after us if they didn't have any daylight rings on.

All Elena and I would have to do is slip out the door, sure there wasn't anything for miles but I could just turn and we'd be back to wherever mystic falls was in no time.

"Yeah, she said that, what does that mean?" Elena rolled her eyes and looked towards Trevor.

"The first family, The old world, Rose and I pissed 'em off," Rose glared at him. "Correction I pissed them off. Rose had my back and for over half a millennium they have wanted us dead." He threw a book at Elenas feet.

She jumps back in shock slightly. "What did you do?"

"He made the same mistake countless others did. He trusted Katerina petrova." The women looked over to Trevor before looking down again.

"Katherine." Elena whispered.

"The one and only, the first Petrova doppelgänger." Rose looked at a book, flipping through the yellow pages.

"I helped her escape her fate. And now I've—sorry—we've been marked ever since." Trevor corrected himself when Rose shot him a look.

"Which is why we're not gonna make the same mistake again." Rose called out behind us as Trevor walked out of the room.

I sat up and sat down on a red couch, putting my head against it and when I felt Elena set down besides me I also felt something under me crumble. I moved and grabbed what it was, A note. I opened the note and read the following.

Damon and Stefan are coming for you
                              -b

I showed Elena and she smiled. Part of the worry has lifted off my chest.

"He's here." Trevor said coming into the room looking panicked. "This was a mistake." Elena and I nervously stood up.

"No, I told you I would get us out of this." Rose looked slightly less panicked than Trevor did but the fear was still there. "You have to trust me!"

"No! He wants me dead, Rose!" He said panicked

"He wants them more." She pointed to the both of us who were standing side-by-side.

"I can't do this. You give them to him, he'll have mercy on you. But I need to get out of here!"

"Hey. What are we?" Rose looked at Trevor. He takes a deep, slow breath and replies;

"Family."

I smile at them, even though they kidnapped us, it was still a cute moment.

"Forever." Trevor adds. There was suddenly a knock coming from the front door. I couldn't handle not moving so I started to walk around, and then when I stopped I ended up farther away from Elena then I liked. However, I couldn't move, it seemed my body froze up.

It felt as if I was paralyzed, but something was nagging at me. A feeling. It kept telling me there was nothing to be scared of, of course, I ignored it.

"Am I gonna die? I always thought I'd have a more cooler death, but getting murdered by a vampire sounds alright I guess." I frowned, sighing.

"We're not dying, Nora." Elena glanced over at a shaking Trevor. "You're scared."

He didn't respond.

Well obviously he's scared.

"Sit here with them, and don't make a sound." Rose left the room, her body turned around the corner and then she was gone from sight.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

113K 3.3K 46
𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...
260K 7.3K 59
Matthias Mikaelson was a faceless man in the Mikaelson family, no one had ever seen his face aside from family and his best friend Katherine Pierce...
422K 12.1K 37
━━━ 'right. and then she stole your credit card and spent all your money so you had to commit fraud the entire way back' ┏...
8.1K 159 33
a girl struggling with the will to live and a man whose been taking peoples lives for 1000 years. who ever thought these opposites would attract. St...