Intoxicate me | Klaus mikaels...

By missmasterofdeath

*Not exactly a softer love romance* Nora summers didn't have a normal teenage life, as much as she sometimes... More

O N E
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y TWO
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O U R T Y
F O U R T Y O N E
F O U R T Y T W O
F O U R T Y T H R E E
F O U R T Y F O U R
F O U R T Y FIVE
F O U R T Y S I X
F O U R T Y S E V E N
F O U R T Y E I G H T
F O U R T Y N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y O N E
F I F T Y T W O
F I F T Y T H R E E
F I F T Y F O U R
F I F T Y F I V E
E P I L O U G E

T W O

42.3K 845 932
By missmasterofdeath

                  2 | The joys of being kidnapped

"The three of us together, just like old times." Katherine started to speak. "The brother who loved me too much, and the brother who didn't love me enough."

"And the evil slut vampire who only loved herself." Damon remarks turning around to face Katherine, Stefan and myself.

"What happened to the you, Damon? You use to be so sweet and polite." She questions, tilting her head, and cocked an eyebrow in Damon's direction.

"Oh, that Damon died along time ago." He responds, matter-of-factly, sounding all too sure of himself.

"Good. He was a bore." Katherine immediately responds and whips around.

"Why don't you two stop antagonizing each other." Stefan was getting annoyed of hearing the two of them bicker like young children, it made his ears want to bleed.

"Where's the moonstone?" Katherine asks and directed it to Stefan, narrowing her eyes slightly, oh how bad she wanted to know that answer.

"What do you want with it?" Stefan asked back. Katherine seemed to be dodging ever question that got threw at her and instead, kept asking her own questions.

"Does Elena enjoy having you both of you worship at her altar?" Katherine smirks, "I mean why would you even want Elena when her cousin is right here. It wouldn't take a genius to figure out who I'd pick." She winked at me and I refused the blush that wanted to crawl up on my face. So, I only rolled my eyes.

Although the last part of Katherines words were bad, her talking about Elena was. Don't get me wrong, I love my cousin, but hearing her name pop up in almost every single conversation can make a girl go crazy.

"That was really desperate Katherine. Don't you think that we can see through you?" Stefan inquired, looking closely at Katherine.

"So it doesn't bother you that Damon's in-love with your girlfriend?" She taunts directing it towards the youngest Salvatore with a teasing smirk.

"Oh, stop it." Damon walked up to Stefan as he said this.

"Or what? You'll hurt me? Come on, Stefan. Everything that I feel, Elena feels. So, go ahead." She turns to Damon. "Or better yet, kiss me, Damon. She'll feel that too."

Katherine started to walk towards Damon.

"You know this whole mason thing has me a bit confused. Why a werewolf? The moonstone can break the curse that would help destroy all vampires so, what's in it for you?" Stefan asks in sort of a more demanding way than his usual nice-toned voice.

"Sorry about your pet wolf." Damon speaks up. "You should keep him on a tighter leash."

"I'll have to remember that for next time, he's not the only wolf in town." Katherine says.

"Ah, Tyler Lockwoof." Damon smirks. "Why not use Nora for whatever screwed up plan you have going on?"

"Let's just say someone who not be very happy with that." Katherine sounded almost scared as she said that, but quickly threw it away and maintained her fearless voice.

"Who would?" I asked getting up and standing next to Damon.

"I suppose you'll know soon enough." the eldest vampire said and changed the subject. I hate when people change the subject.

Katherine walks back and takes a seat on the sofa and continuously taunts Stefan and Damon, much to my annoyance.

"Damn it, where that witch?" Damon groans.

"We could play charades." Katherine speaks up.

Really?

"You bargained the moonstone." Stefan thought out loud, making Damon look up at his younger brother curiously.

"What are you mumbling about over there?" Damon noticed the deep-in-thought look that Stefan has going on.

"When you struck a deal with George Lockwood, to help you fake your death, you told me that you gave George something he needed. It was the moonstone, wasn't it?" Stefan seemed figured it out.

"Good for you Stefan, two plus two. . . and it would have worked except that people found out I wasn't in the tomb. Thanks to you, by the way." She gave Damon a cold glare.

He smiles and holds the glass up of bourbon in his hands.

"By the way, have I mentioned how inconvenient your obsession with me has been?"

"You and me both, honey." Damon jokes taking a sip of his alcohol.

"Why do you need it back?" Stefan asks.

"I love you in a suit, so dashing." Katherine changes the subject once again, (for the hundredth time,) admiring Stefan.

"And what were you doing with it in the first place?" Stefan continues to ask pointless questions to which he would never get an answer to.

"Your wasting your breath, Stefan." I finally speak up. "She's not going to give you any answers."

"Unless it wasn't your to begin with." Stefan slowly begins to understand. I sighed and got comfortable on the couch.

"In eighteen sixty-four you faked your death, who were you running from Katherine?"

"Let me guess a big bad vampire who wants revenge." I joke trying to ease the boredom. Katherine just looks at me and back to Stefan.

Anyways, if that was the case I'd so taunt bonnie about how my intuition was better than here, well, at least in the beginning of her witch stage.

"In nineteen eighty-seven you were in Chicago, at a concert of all places, with that wench Lexi. Come on, Stefan don't look so suprised. Of course I checked in on you over the years. You were standing in the front row dancing all night. You're watching Bon Jovi, and I was watching you."

"Now that is creepy." I mutter under my breath.

"It's not creepy." She scoffed. "I wanted to make sure he was safe."

"Who were you running from?" Stefan asks just not giving up.

Katherine mouths something to Stefan and that something was; 'I love you.'

"We're missing the party. Oh, I'll have one of those." She looked towards Damon who was pouring another glass of bourbon for himself.

"Right away, Miss Katherine." Damon says in a mock voice and poured her a glass. She took it from his hands swiftly.

"Thank you." Katherine took a sip. Damon speed and pressed her against one of the walls, gripping her neck tightly making her gasp for a breath, his hand raising up ready to stake her.

"No damon stop!" I yelled getting up. Stefan speds over like the hero he is.

"No Damon." He took the stake out of his brother hands.

"Yes Damon, please." Katherine smirks, her voice almost ragged down from the little of air she was receiving.

"The second the spell is lifted, I'm gonna drive a stake right through your heart." Damon promised the vampire, his eyes gleaming with anger.

"God, your hot. When did you get so hot?"

"Katherine." Someone says from the door pulling our attention to her. It was a witch, I could tell "The spell in this room is broken, your free to leave."

"Thank god." She gave Stefan a list glance and pushed Damon off her. She made her way to the entrance where the witch was standing, just over on the opposite side of the boundary.

"When I hand this over, my debt to you is over." The witch says to Katherine as she finally approached the door.

"Done." Katherine says.

"I owe you nothing." She continued.

"I said done. Give it." Katherine demanded.

"I wouldn't do that." Damon says with a shake of his head.

The witch hands Katherine the moonstone. Once's it's in Katherine grip she starts choking and falls to the floor, unconscious. "You should have told me another witch was involved." The witch said looking down to the now unconscious vampire body.

"She's a bennett witch Katherine. But I'm sure you knew that."

"Wait Elena?" I say walking towards her. Was the spell already lifted, if so, that was kinda quick. It must not have been a complicated spell.

"Elena's fine, The spell is broken. She'll heal quickly, Bonnies with her. I'm sorry for my interference." The dark-haired with apologized and stalked away.

"Ok now that's over, I'm gonna go." I said getting up. My legs felt like jelly for a moment from sitting on the couch for so long.

"Ok, call me when you get home." Damon orders. He's always been like this, acting as if I couldn't protect myself.

"Ok, dad." I rolled my eyes. I walk out of the Lockwood mansion and head that was lined up with serval other cars. The silver of it, glistening from the moon and bounced off the red car in-front of it.

It was quiet dark out, quiet. But it was peaceful. Even though it was still creepy. I grab my keys and unlock my car.

My heels were clicking against the cement as the crickets were chirping giving it the whole scary movie vibe.

I heard a noise behind me and went to turn, but before I could I felt a pinch in my neck and the world around me went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.5K 1.7K 49
"Hideous, right?" "I've seen worse." The Mikaelson Family has one more weakness when not only Klaus but also Kol fall for the same girl, Danielle...
422K 12.1K 37
━━━ 'right. and then she stole your credit card and spent all your money so you had to commit fraud the entire way back' ┏...
21.6K 293 41
After Emily Gilbert basically went through hell and back she finds herself where she first started, traveling with Klaus, the only difference is that...