Love Me Like You Do.

By JoeJemiDemi

She thought no one would think she was beautiful,but that all changed when Joe Jonas bumped into her one day... More

Prologue[Chapter 1]
Chapter 2.[Bowling Night Fun]
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42. PART ONE
Chapter 42. PART TWO.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.

Chapter 31.

2.5K 40 8
By JoeJemiDemi

Joe's POV.

"Nick..Kevin.." I said. "Joe." They both said like in perfect harmony."I'm engaged." I told them and they just stare at me like they prepared for me to say 'just kidding' at some point.

"Guys?" I said worringly. 

Demi went out shopping with Selena,and I'm sure Demi told her and she acted absolutely chill bout this.

"You're kidding right?" Kevin asked. "Nope.." I replied.

"Dude,you're 20 years old!" Kevin bickered. "Nah,I do not know how I am,Kevin! Thank you!" I said sarcasticly. "Kevin is right,you are young." Nick said.

"I know..I mean,we're not gonna get married right away..We'll wait a few years. It's like a promise ring that we'll last forever." I said.

"Do the paparazzi know that?" Kevin asked. "I don't give a fuck about them. Demi's carrying my baby!" I said.

"I understand dude." Nick said. "Thanks." I said. "I don't see why you need to marry her..You're living with her just about and you guys already had banged for I don't know how much." Kevin said. 

"Maybe marriage isn't all about sex,Kevin. Maybe it's about the commitment." I glared at him."How do you know..she's the one?.." Kevin asked.

"I love her,Kevin. Without her, I couldn't live. I know I made a mistake one time,but now she's having my baby. Just accept it." I said.

"How can I?! My younger brother is going to wreck up his life by marrying a girl he only day for alteast 6 months. And one day see a divorce coming." Kevin said.

"Well how is your marriage doing?" I remarked and slammed the door behind me.

I thought my brothers would understand. Boy,was I wrong.

Demi's POV.

"Ooh,how bout this outfit? Super cute huh? I asked Selena for her opinion holdng the cool maternity shirt up to me,that's when she notice my sparkly diamond ring.

"Oh my god,what's that?!" She said as she grabbed my hand like it was on fire or something. I gave her a small grin.

"He proposed?" Selena asked."Yes!" I smiled wide. "AHHH!!!" She screamed and hugged me. I couldn't help but to laugh. "How big is it?" She asked. "It's a 5 karat diamond ring." I smiled. "Wow!" She said.

"A Jonas knows how to bargin." She added. "Yeah,I know." I said. "Any plans?" She asked.

"We're waiting until we get a little bit older..so he saids its a promise ring for together forever." I said with a smile.

"Why can't I have a boyfriend like that?!" She said. I shrugged and smiled.

Suddenly I felt something."I gotta pee." I rushed to the bathroom.  "SELENA!!!" I screamed.

She comes running to me,"Demi,which stall  are you in?!!" She starts to panic. "Call 911! I'm bleeding down there!" I yelled. She did what I commanded.

--------

"I'm here!!" Joe runs in,out of breath. "Don't worry,Jonas. The doctor haven't came in for the results." Selena told him. 

"Demi,babe,you okay?" He asked me while pushing my hair back from my face. "Yeah..I hope the baby is okay.." I said. "I bet he or she is just fine." He said as he kissed my forehead.

"Hello Miss Lovato,Hello Mr.Jonas." The doctor came in with his clipboard. "What's the news,doctor?.." I asked.

He sighed and said,"Demi...you had a miscarriage...you lost the baby.." He told me. "I'm sorry...I'll give you some time..then I'll come back to tell you the procedure." he said then walked out.

I start crying and screamed.

"Babe..it's going to be okay." Joe tried to confront me. I grabbed onto him and cried on his shoulder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 140 23
It is the Holiday Season of 2022. Captain Olivia Benson is lonely. She decides that she and her son Noah need some changes in life. This story tak...
553K 2.1K 62
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
25.6K 348 47
Ever wondered what it would be like to be the child of famous Rock stars? Well get ready to shake rattle and roll for you came to the right book.
19.5K 420 49
Dedicated to all those loyal soldiers of the STRIS ARMY! I do not own the rights to any of the characters. These stories are based on SWAT (2017). Al...