Text Me Spiker

By ynotshan

"Thank you for texting me spiker." #1- miyaosamu #1- sakusaxreader #1- inarizaki #1- textfic #1- haikyuufanfi... More

01
02
03
04
05- KUROOโค๏ธ
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19- Kenma๐Ÿ–ค
20
21
22
23
24
01- FILLER CHAPTER
25
26
27
28
02- FILLER CHAPTER
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
03- FILLER CHAPTER
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50- SAVED
51
52
53
54- APAP
04- FILLER CHAPTER
05- FILLER CHAPTER
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105

29

3.5K 168 76
By ynotshan

"I think this prank has gone too far Tetsurōu."

Sakusa Kiyoomi, staring at the back of their heads specifically at Kuroo who doesn't seem to have care about his little word with Keiko. These two are pushing it too far.

"Are you hearing something, Keiko?" Keiko shook his head and continued to talk with Kuroo. Keiko noticed a certain man staring at them.

"Pa! Down!" For three-year-old Keiko is sure bossy.

Keiko stood up with his little legs and walk with his cute little feet, the direction where the germaphobe, Sakusa is standing.

"Yer stawing at my Pa! That's wude!" Pointing his pointy finger at Sakusa.

"Keiko that's rude, what did I tell ya about pointin' finger at someone? Go back to Tetsurōu and talk to his owly friend too."

Sakusa and Y/n.

Time has stopped for them, moving in slow motion admiring each other's features, Sakusa never stopped to contact Y/n from time to time but Y/n barely respond to his text messages until he gave up texting.

"Want to talk outside?" Y/n asked, motioning towards the exit.

Sakusa nodded going ahead, he was surprised, to say the least, Y/n finally talk to him. The two found a nearby park outside. Y/n sitting in the grass while Sakusa stood still, who knows what germs might stick to his clothes. Typical Sakusa.

"How have you been?" For some reason Y/n can't look at Sakusa, she's embarrassed.

"Fine. You?"

"I've been doing great." Afterward, they stayed silent.

"Is Keiko yours and Kuroo's child?" Honestly speaking Sakusa is at a leisurely pace in having a chance with Y/n.

Sakusa's first love.

"No! They're our neighbor's kid those two decided to prank everyone at the reunion since they do look like each other, I don't even know how did the kid get somethin' from us."

"Are you sure?" Sakusa won't mind taking care of a child with you since it's yours, but the most preferable for him is if it's his child with you.

"Of course I am sure, are you doubting me?" Sakusa shook his head, smiling. His face mask doing the greatest job of covering his face.

"So, are we gonna do some action plan on that promise we made during Nationals when we're high schoolers?" Sakusa pulled out his bottle of✨ l y s o l✨ and sprayed it on you.

"Hey!" Y/n whined childishly, an action that doesn't match her today, Sakusa will gladly help you go back to what you are before.

"So?"

Y/n smiled at the memory, the nervousness of Sakusa emitting in him, gripping tightly at his bottle of Lysol. Y/n can still tell that at this moment Sakusa is nervous just like 2 years ago. She's indeed happy. Sakusa didn't lie. He kept his promise to her. She couldn't ask for more. Everything is perfect.

Sakusa patiently waited for your answer, tapping his foot to the ground. His gaze away from you, he's embarrassed too. Obvious.

You laugh at him, standing up from your previous spot. Embracing him wrapping your arms to his torso, Sakusa wraps his arms around your waist pulling you closer.

Y/n was genuinely thankful for that Lysol. The power that Lysol holds.

A loud thump could be heard in Sakusa's chest. Doki Doki. The warmth. The promise. The sincere oath of his.

"Of course I would love to be your friend."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 4.3K 20
COMPLETED โ™ก miya atsumu x fem! reader UNI AU โ†ณ a short fic in which a schoolmate who is not on his phone much suddenly becomes great at texting...
68.2K 1.1K 30
Suna R x reader Text or chatfic. what happens when Y/n L/n a 2nd year wing spiker and best friend of nishinoya joins his and his friends volleyball s...
113K 2.2K 50
{Suna x fem reader} "please just don't go..." "just know that when i'm here you'll never have to worry about being alone again, i'll be by your side...
275K 9K 38
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฒ/๐ง ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐๐๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐š ๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๏ฟฝ...