Stray Kids Ships One-shot

By Anmnlee

Just a collection of Stray Kids ship oneshots. Request are open for anyone. Just I don't do smut. Don't know... More

Author's Note
[MinSung] Red
[SeungJin] Heaven
[MinSung] Run Away
[JeongLix] You and Me
[SeungJin] Selfish
[JeongChan] Love and Guns
[MinSung] Jacket
[JeongLix] Pretend, Fall, Fall
[MinSung] Our Past
[SeungJin] Winner In My Heart
[MinSung] Fifteen
1k Special
Q&A with MinSung
[HyunIn] Notes
[MinSung] J & M
[SeungJin] Protect
[Christmas Special] Love In The Air
[JeongSung] Love and Lies
[HyunSung] Show Me Love
[MinSung] Mates and Everything else
Someone F*ckin Tagged Me
[HyunKnow] Attention
[JeongChan] Sleep
[SeungJin] Bad Boy Down
Got Tagged...Again
What is this??? Oh a Tag
[HyunSung] Happier
[ChangJin] My Tsun Omega
[Seungmin] You Made Me Do It
[JeongChan] Promises
[BinSung] Friendship Rejected
[SeungJin] Mr. Hwang
[JiLix] Pranksters
[JiLix] Forget-Me-Not
[HyunIn] Wish You Were Here
[HyunIn] Omega Nerd and His Prince
[SeungJin] Road to Forever
[MinSung] Thief
[SeungJin] Mr. Hwang Pt.2
[JeongChan] Wish You Were Here Pt.2
[SeungJin] Love
[MinSung] 364:23:59:59
[SeungLix] Cheaters
[SeungJin] Prince and Sky
[SeungJin] Of Twins and Pretty Boys
[SeungJin] Love and Dreams
[ChangLix] Airport
[MinChan] No Such Thing As Forever
[HyunSeungIn] Affection Deprived
[SeungJin] Real
[ChangLix] LoveStagram
[JeongChan] Notice My Love
[SeungJin] Wish I was...
[SeungJin] My Only Dream
[JeongChan] A Little Jealousy
[MinSung] Hold Me Tight
[ChanLix] 5 Minutes Is Never Enough
[HyunLix] No Other Option
[JiLix] Entrust
[SeungJin] If The World Is Ending
[HyunBin] Comfort
[SeungJin] Caught In A Lie

[MinSung] Our Happy Ending

2.4K 97 104
By Anmnlee

A/N: Hallo! Guess what! This is..! 364:23:59:59 part 2!!! The happy ending y'all wanted. There's still abit of angst but still happy ending. Side ChangLix SeungJin and ???

***

An 8 year old boy giggled as he hid from his papa. His papa was out to give him a bath but he still wanted to play. So he hid, trying to make his papa play hide and seek with him.

"Jisungie~"

He heard his papa call. He giggled again and tried to make himself smaller. He opened his cabinet door slightly just enough so he could take a peak. His papa is at the door way holding a blue towel.

"I wonder where Jisungie is~"

He saw his papa kneel down to take a peak under the bed. When he saw his papa walk slowly towards the cabinet he gently closed the door.

"If Jisungie is not under the bed, then maybe... here!"

He laughed as he his papa grabbed him and tickled his sides. His papa placed him on the bed and peppered his face with kisses.

"Come on you need to take a bath."

"But papa!" he whined.

"I'll give you a cheesecake if you take a bath," his papa bribed. His eyes sparkled at the thought of his favorite food. So he took his towel from his papa and ran to the bathroom to take a bath.

When he got out of the bath he saw his daddy kissing his papa, while he was slicing up cheesecakes. He loved it when his papa and daddy acts sweet.

His dad noticed him and stops hugging his papa to hug him and carry him to the kitchen counter. For an eight year old he was really spoiled by his parents. Most kids his age in his school hates it when their parents shower them with affection. But he doesn't mind, his parents love giving him affection so he takes it all.

"Ah right I forgot to tell you Minnie. Changbin-hyung and Felix are coming back to Korea," his dad said.

His papa puts the plates on table and motions for them to eat.

"Felix didn't tell me anything though. Did they say when?"

His papa shakes his head, and picks up his fork. He sits silently between his parents. Wondering who this Changbin and Felix was.

"Nah. Felix did say something about a suprise."

"He love's suprises," His papa sighs. His papa was washing their plates when they heard a knock on their door.

He sees his parent's exchange a look before his dad answers the door. He sees his dad stumble backwards when he opens the door.

"Changbin-hyung!"

"Hyunjin my man! How are you!" the man called Changbin greets loudly. The man was shorter than his dad but he has bulky arms.

Behind him was another guy. He notices that the man has freckles on his cheeks. When the guy noticed that he was staring he smiles.

His eyes travel to the kid with them. The boy has a hat with cat ears on top of his head. His eyes show no emotion. He just stood there in front of the man with freckles.

"Oh? Who's the kid?" he hears his papa ask.

Their guest sits on the couch the boy between the two man. They left their baggage by the door.

The man with freckles smiles, "This is Minho our son."

He sees his papa and dad smile sadly but with fondness at the boy called Minho. His papa motions for him so he sits on his papa's lap.

"Jisung-ah this is Uncle Changbin and Uncle Felix, and that is their son Minho. Why don't you introduce yourself hmmm."

He smiles widely, "My name is Hwang Jisung! 8 years old! I'm Hwang Hyunjin and Hwang Seungmin's son! Nice to meet you!"

He notices his Uncle Felix's smile falter a little but it remind on his face. "Hi Jisung-ah... can I hug you?" his Uncle Felix asked.

He quickly jumps on the olders arms. He was never one to deny a hug.

Seungmin watched as his friend holds back a sob. Years have passed but the memory is still stuck in their mind.

"Jisung-ah why don't you show around Minho around your room," Seungmin suggested.

Jisung looks at the boy who was also looking at him. He offers a hand and a smile. It takes a gentle nudge from his Uncle Changbin and an assuring smile from his Uncle Felix for Minho to take his hand.

It takes a few plushies and fluffy pillows for Minho and Jisung to be friends. They lie down on the bed, Minho clutching Jisung's cat plushie. Jisung giggles and pats Minho's head like a cat.

They laugh when Minho tries to purr but fails. When silence engulfs them. They resort to physical touch. Jisung finds out that the boy also loves hugs. They lay there silently, Minho poking Jisung's cheeks.

Seungmin finds the two cuddled on the bed when he went to fetch the two for dinner. His Uncle's were going to stay for the night. The two kids have begged that they sleep together. Their parents immediately agreed.

When it was time for Minho to leave, Jisung gives him the cat plushie. In return Minho gives him his precious cat hat.

It took years for them to meet again. Jisung is 18, and Minho 20. No words were exchanged. Jisung lets the rain fall on him as he watches his parents casket get lowered under the dirt.

The moment the timer appeared on his papa's wrist he knew everything would change. Only his papa had the timer but his dad couldn't handle his husband leaving him. So he followed shortly.

Jisung hated it. The timer. Everything was explained to him. How the timers count down to their death. The timers were rare nowadays. So Jisung wonders. Does fate hate him? 7 billion people in the world yet it cursed his family.

His Uncle Felix hugs him even though he is wet. He hears the words but it goes out of his head the moment it entered his ears.

He feels his Uncle leave a kiss on his temple before he was freed from the hug. He felt his Uncle Changbin rub his back before the warmth was gone again.

He kneels infront of his parents who was now buried 6 feet under and let's out a cry. It had rained harder. His hair hanging infront of his eyes. His clothes dirty from the mud.

He feels something placed on his shoulders before he was pulled in up in a hug. He looks up and see's it was Minho who had removed his coat to put it around him. He clutches Minho's shirt and sobs his heart out.

Jisung begins to live with the Seo family. His room placed next to Minho. But he rarely uses it. He prefers to find comfort in Minho's room.

Even though they first met when they were young and only met again when his parents died they were still close. Like two magnets drawn to each other.

Jisung was 21 when he started dreaming of things. Every memory consist of a guy named Minho. He wonders if it was the same Minho with him. Every face was blurred so he can't tell.

He had dreams of him walking down the aisle with 'Minho' waiting for him.

Dreams of staying in a hotel in Paris.

Dreams of walking down a road full of Sakura trees.

With no parents to turn to he turns to his Uncle Felix. His Uncle tears up when he tells him. Apparently he was named after His parents and Uncles dear friends.

Han Jisung

Who was the first on in their friend group to get his timer at a young age. Han Jisung who was in love with his bestfriend Lee Minho. Who he also married.

"Is Minho also named after Uncle Minho?" Jisung finds it weird.

His Uncle nods but he's still confused.

Jisung was 23 and Minho was 25 when Jisung accepted his fate. Fate the might actually be Han Jisung's reincarnation.

He makes the theory that he's Han Jisung's reincarnation after having dreamt of every single memory of Han Jisung. In addition to that... the timer on his wrist.

Fate really hates him, Jisung thinks. His past self dying because of a damn timer. His parents and now him.

365:23:59:59 it reads. He remembers his Uncle saying that 364:23:59:59 was the exact time Han Jisung got married to Lee Minho.

He lets his mind wonder as he waits for the stop light. According to his Uncle, Han Jisung and Lee Minho got married per Jisung's request. But they actually loved each other long before Jisung got his timer.

With thought of Han Jisung and Lee Minho he lets his mind wonder to 'his' Minho.

Seo Minho...

Jisung treasured the friendship he had with Minho. He was still unsure of what he felt about the elder. People around them always say that Minho only smiles around him and the elders parents. But he doesn't let that get to his head.

So he focuses on the task at hand. Meet up with Minho. He was about to cross the road when he noticed his timer start speeding up at a ridiculous speed.

"What..." he whispers.

He looks around, he wants to scream for help. But he knows timers are rare. Only one in a million people could help him.

He notices Minho wave at him from the other side and a tear drops. He wants to desperately scream for the elder but he doesn't want to cause a commotion.

His supposedly 300 and more days becomes 100 in a minute. He wants to shout but no words come out of his lips.

He looks up at Minho hoping that his gaze was enough to ask for help. Minho does notice he was about to come to Jisung when a loud honk was heard. Jisung turns and see's a truck speeding up on Minho's lane.

With wide eyes he runs. Adrenaline kicking in his veins. He understands now. Why his timer was ticking down so fast.

He barely managed to push Minho out of the way before he was hit.

People screamed. Blood was splattered. And Jisung's timer finally stopped at 0.

Minho dropped to his knees.

'It's unfair. Why is it so unfair. Just when... I finally remembered... Why does fate hate us.'

***

When Jisung was reborn again he had every memory from both his lives. This time he was born in an era where the timers no longer exist. He doesn't know if he wants to be happy or angry.

The reason for his misery was finally gone but there was no Minho.

He was reborn as Park Jisung who was madly, deeply in love with a guy named Zhong Chenle.

He had accepted his fate as Park Jisung. Played along with fate and did his bidding to fall in love with Zhong Chenle. Jisung still hated fate.

***

When he was reborn once again he hated fate more. Why can't it just let Jisung and Minho be happy.

He was born as Yoon Jisung. But Minho was still nowhere to be seen or heard. Yoon Jisung focused on his career rather than love. Worked hard to make his way to top, and debut as an idol.

As he lived as Yoon Jisung he grew to hate fate more. He longed for Minho. He longed to live long and fruitful with the man he loves.

***

From above the goddess of love pitied them. Their hearts were still beating as one even when the other was still not reincarnated.

Their souls keep on desperately holding on to each other.

She could feel the love they feel for each other. It reaches her, sinking deep into her heart. As if asking for help.

"Help us. We just want to love each other. We just want to be with each other." she imagines the hearts saying.

So she confronts fate.

She was jealous of the love the two feels for each other. So she tortures them. She has no control over the red string of fate but she has control on how to play with it.

She had said that she wanted to cut it. But she was not allowed.

So the goddess of love asked her, "Why are you jealous of them?"

"I want to have what they have. I want to love and be loved. I want a love that last even after death."

The goddess of love smiles, "Let them go and I'll give you what you want."

Fate looks at her with wide eyes, "You'll give it to me? Right now?"

The goddess of love chuckles, "Love is not that simple. I can't just simply give you the love that you want. But you can earn it. The love that you want doesn't just simply appear out of nowhere. You have to earn it work for it."

"How?"

"Tell me your name and I'll show you," the goddess said.

"I am fate."

"That is not what I ask of you. What is your name?"

"I... I am Seulgi."

The goddess of love smiles, "My name is Irene."

***

When Jisung and Minho were reborn again, they had no recollection of their past memories.

But the first time they saw each other they were instantly drawn to each other.

They were officially Han Jisung and Lee Minho once again. Han Jisung who was part of a rap group called 3racha. And Lee Minho who was a fellow traineed trying to make it.

After being grouped together for a reality show, they started being joined to the hip. They didn't need the memories of their past to know that they have a connection.

They constantly seeked out each other. It doesn't matter if it's infront of the camera or people. If they needed and got the the chance to hug the other they would.

People loved it when they did, so who are they to deny the people and their selves the love and affection they wsre denied for so long.

They have successfully debuted as Stray Kids with 7 others. There were challenges along the way but they still made it.

Jisung smiles as the crowd chants their name. He has Minho beside him, Seungmin and Felix right next to him. Their Chan-hyung was giving out a speech. Jeongin and Changbin playing with each other. Hyunjin was beside Changbin with his back turned to the audience as he watch their leader speak through the big screen.

Their Woojin-hyung might not be beside them but he knows that his hyung is proud.

He feels Minho shuffle closer, "Hey."

"Hmmm?" he turns to looks at Minho who just smiles at him. The crowd screams making Chan stop for a moment before continuing.

"Before I forget one of our members wanted to make an announcement," Chan says through the mic and motions for Minho to start speaking.

Jisung raises a brow. Felix was grinning widely, while Seungmin was rocking back and forth with a smile on his face. Hyunjin moved to sit in front of them. Changbin and Chan is watching Minho closely, and Jeongin gave Minho something.

"Instead of saying it, I'll just show everyone."

Minho set's down the mic and gets down on his knee infront of Jisung. He presents a velvet box and opens it. The crowd screams louder. Jisung feels like his eardrums are gonna burst.

"Marry me?"

***

Alot of people accepts it easily. Saying that they already guessed that Minho and Jisung were dating. Some people.... well they still think they own Minho or Jisung.

Jisung doesn't care about them though. All his mind and heart registers is Minho. Their members have congratulated them. Celebrating by eating at a bbq place.

He holds Minho's hand under the table. He smiles at his now fiancé. He wants to hold his hand forever.

***

They retire being idols after being in it for 13 years. 13 years only because they still served in the military for 2 years.

They built a cat cafe from the money that they saved from being an idol. They started living a normal life. A few people would still recognize them. They can still hear their songs being played when they walk around the mall.

But people learned to give them the privacy they wanted.

They had adopted a baby girl. She was left infront of their home wrapped in a pink blanket with the name 'Seulgi' stitched on it.

Jisung smiles gently as he watched his husband and daughter run around the porch with their neighbors daughter.

They had  built friendship with their neighbor who was also named Jisung who was married to a Zhong Chenle.

He finds the name familiar but he pays it no mind.

The Park-Zhong family's only little girl is named Irene.

Contentment flows in him. Sitting beside a friend. Watching his family have fun. It was like... finally achieving the happy ending he always wanted.

***
A/N: Yey! Our Happy Ending 8s done what's next?
Reminder: The emojis are a hint to what ship it is

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 505 14
"I never felt this way with anyone, i hope you remember this." "..me too, you know." ✧•° : *✧•° * :•° 𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 other ships: - chan...
19.1K 262 9
smutty oneshots? damn. ! disclaimer - I do not own any of these characters and everything that this book contains is purely and completely fictional...
7.3K 235 7
-stray kids oneshots- This will probably only contain smut, if you don't like that, just don't read the book ⚠️Stray Kids just serves as characters...
60.2K 1K 20
A series of short stories~ All memberXmember Oneshots, a lot of fluff and angst. I don't want to do smut, but if you want I can still do steamy... id...